aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Having one eyebrow shaved off in the night, fucking "friends"

anyone got any clue how long this will take to grow back?

Draw the other one in like Joey from friends hee hee or get a fake one.....sorry I have no idea what you look like but 1 fake eyebrow cracks me up!

No no no immac dissolves the hair!! I did it to a prick I hated after he cheated on my best friend, his hair didn't grow back for months!! He did admit he deserved it like...

We did that to someone once, gave him a full facial of make-up and an eyebrow of immac...he washed his face to remove the make up and his eyebrow fell off....cruel but we were young

We did that to someone once, gave him a full facial of make-up and an eyebrow of immac...he washed his face to remove the make up and his eyebrow fell off....cruel but we were young

He was passed out on the floor, so the immac was left on all night. It was only when he showered he realised he had a bald patch, I'm shocked he didn't get a blister from it!

1. Person one says something.

2. Person two makes a funny but subtle remark in response. Something which is funnier because it wasn't stated in an obvious way, so you didn't 'get it' until you thought about it.

3. Person one reiterates the remark, stating the joke in the most painfully obvious way, even though everyone listening got it the first time. Then acts like they made the funny comment.

So annoying.

Agreed. However, I find it even more irritating when, having said something subtly funny that only a select few actually 'get', some twat makes the same joke but in a blatantly obvious way.. and then gets all the credit for it just because the rest of the people were too stupid to get it in the first place.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

I think my point revolves more around the witty person being understood just in time for the dumbass to blurt out their own thick version of the same joke. Ghostwriter's talking about a situation where the smart joke goes completely over everyone's head, so that the blurter is seen as the sole joker.

• Upvote 1

I think my point revolves more around the witty person being understood just in time for the dumbass to blurt out their own thick version of the same joke. Ghostwriter's talking about a situation where the smart joke goes completely over everyone's head, so that the blurter is seen as the sole joker.

Precisely..

people who eat loudly!

I hate noisy eaters. People munching away like they haven't been fed for weeks. Disgusting.

I also hate people who eat with their mouth open.. chomp chomp..

AND I hate people who speak while they're eating.. creating the most hideous noise with bits of food lodged in their throat or, worse, roaming wild round their tongue and mouth.

It's not exactly difficult to learn good table manners.

• Upvote 1

I hate noisy eaters. People munching away like they haven't been fed for weeks. Disgusting.

AND I hate people who speak while they're eating.. creating the most hideous noise with bits of food lodged in their throat or, worse, roaming wild round their tongue and mouth.

YES. And people who slurp hot drinks. I've just discovered that my new flatmate does this, and consumes a shitload of coffee/tea/cup-a-soups. Gah.

I think I have mentioned this before it's so not needed...it's rude and disgusting! Really gets me riled!

This week for me it's getting blank spots when you have had a fair swalley! ahhhh cringe!

Eating with mouths open is pretty grim. Especially if its cereal. There's something about the slapping of milk and soggy corn flakes against a persons tongue and mouth that gets me more than any other food.

Headaches. I've had a fucking headache since Sunday. What the fuck is going on?! I've been chomping on painkillers like they are Smarties with fuck all result. Fuck off now.

Eating with mouths open is pretty grim. Especially if its cereal. There's something about the slapping of milk and soggy corn flakes against a persons tongue and mouth that gets me more than any other food.

Headaches. I've had a fucking headache since Sunday. What the fuck is going on?! I've been chomping on painkillers like they are Smarties with fuck all result. Fuck off now.

Have you tried heroin? I hear it's good for aches and pains.