aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I pretty much treat socks as this disposable clothes idea you've got, cos they are so cheap and I can't be fucking bothered balling up socks. I always end up with an odd sock at the end n'all. Fuck socks.

I'd quite like a Polystyrene suit though, if you could hook a brother up. I'd feel like Awesome-o.

Fuck that balling shit. I just shove the whole lot in a drawer and in the morning I pick up two that look vaguely the same colour. Nobody looks at my fucking socks anyway, unless I'm wearing shorts, which is never.

Same. Matching socks wasted precious minutes of my life. Who gives a piss? Socks is socks. They are the pointless bit of cloth between foot and shoe. I don't mind if there's 2 stripes and the word "Sports!" on one sock and Donald Duck on the other. Some wise cracks will be made if anyone spots a glimpse of my unmatched socks though. That's when people get cut.

• Upvote 1

Oh and also of mild annoyance today. I've left my headphones at home by accident, and I have to use these old ones I had in my desk drawer that only work out of one ear, which is annoying and gash for listening to any albums that have the instruments panned to either side.

Funny, but my pet hate is the opposite. Disposable clothing masquerading as the real deal. ie. every fucking item on sale at Primark or Matalan will be destroyed within months or within the year at least, from my experience.

I broke a pair of Primark trousers today. Cheap bastarding shite! I do love a cheap clothes shopping spree though.

Pet Hate: people who have been told how to do their job numerously, tell you they understand and will act accordingly, then do absolutely nothing.

If you can't do the bloody job then leave, if you don't like it then leave. Don't keep pleasing yourself otherwise someone will take great pleasure in putting their foot up your arse.

People at work who complain about their job and the place ALL the bloody time but are still here... fuck off if you don't like it or just shut the fuck up!

and breath...

People at work who complain about their job and the place ALL the bloody time but are still here... fuck off if you don't like it or just shut the fuck up!

and breath...

I'm not the biggest fan of my job, but am still there due to the fact that everytime I talk to someone about handing in my notice I get the "jobs are difficult to come by just now" talk, and although part of me thinks this maybe applies more to full-time jobs/careers as oppossed to part-time, I take it on board and suck it up.

Yeah, I hated my last job completely but I'm glad I hang on until the last as an opportunity to bump my savings up.

What gets my goat is going to interviews when an honest response to what I think my career prospects are obviously doesn't sit well on the face of the interviewer. I mean, is it really fair to expect anything other than an uncertain or pessimistic response in times like these?

With all the technology in the world today, why the fucking fuck can I still not get a decent phone line when I'm phoning Africa?

"Hello?"

"Hello, it's...."

"HELLO?"

"Yeah, hi it's..."

"There's nobody there. HELLO?"

*crackle, fizz, squeal etc.*

"Hi can you hear me now?"

"Oh, yes I can hear you n...."

*line goes dead*

Guest treader.
I gave up on them. It's much better to just go to Next and pay 20-30 for a pair.

Not so sure with that. A boy at a party I was at on Saturday who wouldnt fucking shut up about his 120 G-Star jeans proceeded to rip them on thin air and spent the night moping.

Never mind, I'm sure his 85 G-Star sweater that he was also wearing will be suffice for now.

15-30

it's because they didn't send me my NI number for a few months after i turned 16 and taken over a year to have it sorted for reasons i couldn't even begin t understand, although they told me it would be sorted out shortly after the new tax year. been a wee while now.

Rebate!

Not so sure with that. A boy at a party I was at on Saturday who wouldnt fucking shut up about his 120 G-Star jeans proceeded to rip them on thin air and spent the night moping.

Never mind, I'm sure his 85 G-Star sweater that he was also wearing will be suffice for now.

I heard someone say on the radio "Designer clothes are only good till you have to pay for them yourself" which is true to an extent!

My pet hate today - "Healthy Option" Ready Meals, I love cooking but being away at the weekend never managed to get my lunch, so decided to try a Tesco's Healthy Korma...ok 495 calories is only healthy just for a Korma not a healthy meal for a start. But then I tried eating it, two mouth fulls and it was in the bin GADS! all I could taste was watery rice/chicken and corriander (which I hate).....stick with beans n toast and milk I think!

Hahaha. Hilarious. Well, it just goes to show you that more expensive isn't necessarily better. Next make good quality stuff though, I think.

Another pet hate of mine is the inability to find a decent pair of Carhartts, like the American carpenter style, you know, with the slide-rule pocket and hammer loop? Those are fucking banging jeans and they cost fuckall over there. All the UK brand Carhartts are expensive and just not as cool.

Guest idol_wild

Cretins in large, expensive, noisy sports cars who evidently speed up when I start to cross the road from afar. Just because you have a miniscule penis doesn't mean you have to compensate in such a manner. Owning the car itself is enough.

Instead, channel your time, energy, money and frustration into something somewhat more worthwhile. Like a penis enhancement scheme.

The greatest thing of all was that I caught up with him when he was stuck at the traffic lights.

Speed never pays off, you absolute bell nosher.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

assholes behind you waiting at filter lights who beep their horns the second that the beam of green light has travelled to their retinas as if you were fucking holding them up. I dont let them do this anymore, but last night I was waiting at the beach boulivard crossroads, tailed by some fuckwit cunt. i was splitting my vision between the filter light and the ugly cretin's face, and i swear to god within .5 of a second of it coming on (during which time I might add, i was putting my car into fucking gear since unlike this moron I don't wait at lights in gear with the clutch depressed) i saw his dragged knuckles moving over the steering wheel and i just know if it had been a millisecond longer he would have been pounding his fist into the wheel at me. it's like the ultimate expression of intellectual superiority to these drooling fucks.

if i'm in the same situation i give the poor fucker in front a second or two, maybe blip the throttle a tiny bit so that they wake up a bit if they weren't paying attention, then if they obviously aren't noticing it at all a few seconds later i might pip the horn in the slightest manner. then again, i'm not a cunt (or am i?)

• Upvote 1

The bus this morning was just a terrible experience entirely.

It was bad enough having to put up with some teeange ned quines listening to shit R&B on their phones speaker, but then there was the ned mum. A mother from Manchester having a very-audible-to-the-whole-bus conversation on the phone to "Aunt Jenny". Holy fucking christ.

"No, she can't look at photos of him anymore....No, she can look at the ones she's got out, but not other ones......That sounds a bit wrong.....No, you can't have photos of someone in their coffin......She's not......that's not normal......was it an open casket......No, thats not right if she's looking at that......yeah, but he's dead......that's not normal, im gonna get that and get rid of that photo.........I don't know why she's whinging about it, she's not on the will......Oh, I am.......Yeah, she must be about 90 by now, thats me closer to me inheritance........No it IS a religion, they take photos of their dead relatives, they just look like they're sleeping........Yeah, how funny is that.......haha, imagine having that framed in the living room, yer dead dad.....yeah "say hello to granny kids"......HAHAHHA"

Not a single line of that is made up. She said every part of that.

This same bitch was on the bus this morning. Talking very audibly to the driver. I wanted to strangle the cunt.

I need to go buy some new headphones.