aberdeen-music

Did anyone see me yesterday?

jf9tp2wd40

aparantly i was at feughfest... i remember nothing from yesterday at all so if anyone saw me and can help fill in lost time, would be much appreciated :D:up:

You were lying on the floor during The Brand New Heavies set, you had heavily pissed yourself and seemed to be inexplicably screaming the lyrics to 'Private Number' by 911.

Hope that helps fill in the blanks.

(This isn't actually true, but the danger of this thread is that if you genuinely don't remember what you were doing, you could have done something awful which could end up being revealed on a public forum).

Guest idol_wild
did u see him running around with that swastika aswell!?

He did that too?

How contradictory; when I saw him he was running around naked, covered head to toe in boot polish...

Funnily enough, nowhere in this post does he suggest that he was wasted, despite the assumptions of others.

even if it wasn't related to being wasted it's still a crap attention seeking post trying to get someone to ask him why he can't remember so he can regale us with his exploits boozy or otherwise.

Funnily enough, nowhere in this post does he suggest that he was wasted, despite the assumptions of others.

It's a pretty fucking obvious educated guess, non? I mean, it'd be a bit weird to write a lighthearted thread asking for help with your severe memory loss. Best go to a doctor for that if it's not alcohol related...

Hey folks

You probably think that I am just going to say this anyway since I am clearly biased, but OMFG the Brand New Heavies were brilliant. I knew they were a really good live band but they surpassed all my expectations. Some of the staff at Feugh were invited to go party with them at the Indig02 in London; I am damn tempted to make that trip, it would be so worth to see them again.

I would recommend that people go see them; they make it look so easy, everyone was dancing like maniacs. I was in the front row dancing away and I lost my voice on Sunday cos I shouting so much :-)