aberdeen-music

Did anyone see me yesterday?

jf9tp2wd40

I think we should see some pics of the absent minded person, I dunno if I saw them or not.

I saw heaps of folk and the inside of the lager tent for over 16 hours, hmmm... relatively priced lager, YE DANCER, I got discount and freebies tae, and nice and chilly lager it was tae, OOH and loads of nice food, and landed up looking like this 4_legged_groove_machine_feugh_festival_august_2008_thumb.jpg

I think we need to have a vote for the best fancy dress or stupidest gipe or something .

So what? I'm a BIG attention seeker, and it's a lot more fun than whinging aboot the price of cheese on here, he he he, Feugh was cracking, a good time was had by all, but it's a bit patchy here and there due to the lager fest, the campsite banter with the wee mobile disco was ace .

People doing daft things at festivals is part of the fun of it. Wouldn't be the first time I've heard of someone "losing" a bit of time! :D

Just wondering if the OP is someone I know? They left me a message on Monday night asking something to the same effect but had witheld their number so I couldn't reply.

If so, there are some excellent pics about to be uploaded & I've got a good one of you too Biz! :D