aberdeen-music

Did anyone see me yesterday?

jf9tp2wd40

It certainly would be helpful to me - I go to many events, and often get so refreshed that I can't remember them all - I just found a video of me gigging in Dundee - I remember nothing - I bet we got a hoorin big rider. I can't remember a thing about Volvo death spell, but the name is groovy , the sort of thing King Liars Brutes would get up to... speaking of which - I occasionally appear in videos and films and there is one having a Premiere at the Belmont Cinema next month - Thurs 9th Oct, probably around 8pm ,but I dinna ken a the details yet .

I'd welcome any photographic or video evidence of my exploits - he he he ,I just found one on you tube of me dancing around as a Dalek at Belladrum, so dig them oot - especially the ones involving tasty trouts, och help ma kilt, the lager is startin to kick in, I'll awa to the kitchen and burn up a Buttery a treat, and clart on some seedless raspberry jam in a tribute to Prince fa is on the radio the noo, that reminds me - I'm DJing at The Moorings on Saturday night, wahey, Ting Tings galore and loads of gay disco shennanigans, ooh I love gay disco music me, cheers Biz .

• 3 weeks later...

I almost forgot about the film, it's this Thursday at 845pm

Occasional Monsters (15)

Director: Michael Cox, Sam Addison Origin: United Kingdom Year: 2008 Duration: 130 Starring: Craig Stewart, Ronnie Caird, Ben Walker, Marcus McMillan

Things are looking good for Duane and Wolfgang. They have a solid friendship, a new business, and a documentary film crew to capture it all. Who needs doubt when you plan to hunt monsters for a living? They don't need much to make their dream a reality: just a little money and some good PR. And, ideally, some occasional monsters.

• 1 year later...