aberdeen-music

your gear.

hibbytam

I borrowed the money from my boss. We agreed a certain amount of money would come off my wages weekly. He then changed his mind and said I won't get any wages as it'll all go towards paying him back which I can't afford to do as I have board to pay. Therefore the guitar has to go back because I'm giving the money back to him.

you're a fud man.

I tried to help you out man, thinking this boy needs some cash for christmas, but you took the piss to be honest.

I think you should do less talking and more playing, silence speak volumes, and you could let your playing do the talking instead.

i honestly think with the reputation you have/creating for yourself it going to render your future in music with like minded individuals from aberdeen void.

So what went on here then?

I borrowed the money from my boss. We agreed a certain amount of money would come off my wages weekly. He then changed his mind and said I won't get any wages as it'll all go towards paying him back which I can't afford to do as I have board to pay. Therefore the guitar has to go back because I'm giving the money back to him.

That sounds made up.

• 2 weeks later...

My new tele arrives today. LSL T-Bone in vintage cream with a little relic work.

All handcrafted (even the neck).

LSL allocate female names to their guitars which is pretty cool I suppose.

Mine is called Valenta (the exact one shown in the photograph).

I'll upload more of it when I get home.

.http://s1312.photobucket.com/user/ROSSCOE_88/media/12022812425749b_21_zpsa8707840.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3

Edited by Ross G

• 3 weeks later...

I should never have sold it and now I have it back - my Epiphone Les Paul (not so) Standard bass.  EMGed to hell and back (2x HB pickups, BQC 3 band EQ with mid sweep), selector switch in its rightful place.  Played my first proper gigs with it. Played it at band rehearsal last night and it was ace.  Couldn't be bothered taking new photos, so have an old one:

5234431026_bf2bc56fef_b.jpg

New MadebyMike goodness arrived today.

mvgaz4.jpg

Modulated delay into a Big Muff.

It's not subtle...

What kind of Big Muff did you go for? Will it be replacing anything on your pedal board?

Finally took the plunge and ordered a pair of creamery alt 88's for my mustang.

I forgot they were actually fairly cheap as I'd only ever bought a widerange from him before.

What sort of waiting time is he giving at the moment?

• Upvote 1