Police have confirmed that two Premiership

footballers have had their houses burgled

on the same night last Tuesday.

Ryan Giggs had 70 welsh caps, 10 premiership

medals, 2 champions league medals, 5 FA cup

medals, 1 league cup medal, 2 world club

cup medals, 8 charity shield medals and 1

super cup medal stolen.

Emmanuel Adebayor lost a kettle and a toaster.

That's Martin Laursen been forced to retire at 31 because he's apparently got a really dodgy knee.

Terrible shame. An absolutely fantastic central defender on his day and easily one of the most under-rated players in the Premiership. If he hadn't gotten injured a couple of months back I'm sure he would've been on many "team of the season" lists.

That's Martin Laursen been forced to retire at 31 because he's apparently got a really dodgy knee.

Terrible shame. An absolutely fantastic central defender on his day and easily one of the most under-rated players in the Premiership. If he hadn't gotten injured a couple of months back I'm sure he would've been on many "team of the season" lists.

He is very, very good. It's a real shame this has happened as I really like him as a player. Early retirement due to recurring injuries is a horrible thing to witness. I can really see it happening to Owen Hargreaves, and I really hope it doesn't as he is one of my favourite Premier League players, but he's injured more than he isn't and it's a crying shame for a player with a work ethic such as his. He had a major operation in the States at the beginning of the season, so fingers crossed he'll get himself match fit over the summer. He was terrific last year, and especially so in the CL final.

Remember David Busst for Coventry against Manyoo about 13/14 years ago? Not a recurring injury. Just 'Ouch'. I remember watching the highlights, and seeing Peter Schmeichel running out of the goal mouth in horror. Maybe he even spewed. I can't remember. Terrible injury. He never returned from that, unlike Cisse, who has smashed his leg to pieces a few times and he's still managing to run on it. He's like fucking Robocop.

If you can't afford it, don't buy it. Simples...

Every club outside the gruesome twosome need every penny they can get to stay afloat. I'll gladly pay that extra 6p or so for my shite ICT pie, if I know it is going to my club or local businesses.

That Celtic fan should be more worried that his team has a war criminal for a chairman methinks :up:

A very considered and thought out response. However, you should have simply pointed out the obvious response to the complainee - "It's 6p, you tight fisted cunt".

• Upvote 1

Holy crap!!

Lafferty is an absolute disgrace. He deserves to have the book (a very heavy one) thrown at him for the most embarrassing piece of play acting i've ever seen. Even worse than Rivaldo.

To make it worse he winked at the bench straight after. Everything was captured on tv thankfully.

What a complete ####

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

What an absolute fucking joke. That was never a red card in a million years! Lafferty stuck his fucking head onto mulgrew! That mulleted cunt should be fucking shot.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

That bougherra one was never a red card either, but at least it's levelled it out. Dougal obviously just trying to make up for his fuck up with mulgrew. 10 v 10 now. Mon eh dons!

That bougherra one was never a red card either, but at least it's levelled it out. Dougal obviously just trying to make up for his fuck up with mulgrew. 10 v 10 now. Mon eh dons!

As a neutral i'd say that one was a booking, but as a non In-Firm fan I say Boooogayrah should be put in jail for kicking Clangers in the face :up:

What's the bets that the sunday tabloids will be concentrating on that red card 'controversy' instead of the Mulgrew one?

C'mon the Dandies 8-)