aberdeen-music

Last film you watched?

Lemonade

Zombie Women of Satan

Zombie B-Movie with not a huge amount of plot going on. It's what that Zombie Strippers film should've been if that Corden cuntrag wasn't allowed near it. Over the top, some pretty dodgy acting, but a great laugh. Lots of tits and blood and swearing. Loses points for a lack of any real development or big climax and as such it feels like its dragging on towards the end. 6/10 overall but definitely worth a watch if you're in the mood for something a bit ridiculous.

xx

Zombie Women of Satan

Zombie B-Movie with not a huge amount of plot going on. It's what that Zombie Strippers film should've been if that Corden cuntrag wasn't allowed near it. Over the top, some pretty dodgy acting, but a great laugh. Lots of tits and blood and swearing. Loses points for a lack of any real development or big climax and as such it feels like its dragging on towards the end. 6/10 overall but definitely worth a watch if you're in the mood for something a bit ridiculous.

xx

James Corden? Zombie Strippers? Lesbian Vampire Killers, maybe?

In that case I must've just seen the title somewhere recently. Lovefilm. That's it. I was adding a fuckload of zombie shit to my lovefilm list and it appeared.

xx

It has Robert Englund getting straddled and facefucked to death by a zombie stripper and a naked Jenna Jameson having a catfight with an equally naked stripper and shooting pool balls at her out of her pussy. Get it watched.

• Upvote 1

Wild Bill

Urban drama set in East London (around the Olympic village) and starring Charlie Creed-Miles as Wild Bill, a minor gangster just released from an 8-year stretch in prison, who comes home to find that his wife has abandoned their kids. His 15-year-old son has been taking taking care of the younger brother by skipping school and working illegally on the construction of the Velodrome. A superb and gritty wee movie with great performances all round and an especially endearing one from Creed-Miles. It also has what is quite possibly the best bar fight ever - right up there with Jake The Muss' epic cunt-kicking of a thug in "Once Were Warriors". Get a hold of this movie if you can. 9/10

Underworld- Awakening: I always go into Underworld films thinking that plot is superfluous to requirements as the main draw is seeing Kate Beckinsale (Rhona Mitra in the prequel) murdering people in inexplicable ways whilst looking absolutely amazing in a leather catsuit and i'm never disappointed. I don't feel it is my place to challenge these films on their artistic merits because the enjoyment comes from high octane action and the aforemntioned leather cladding. As with the other films i found it very enjoyable and would like them to do another one. 8/10

Horrible Bosses

Excellent comedy. Jennifer Aniston, Kevin Spacey and Colin Farrel are all brilliant as the ridiculously over the top shit bosses. Enjoyed Jamie Foxx's performance as well.

Colin Farrel's line about being on a beach with a model serving him tropical drinks is incredible.