aberdeen-music

Last film you watched?

Lemonade

Are these films those types of films that are so bad, they become good? Like EYEBORGS - A film about the attack of robot eyeballs. That Mega Shark film sounds brilliant.

Yeah they are all terrible, but become brilliant because they are so bad. Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus is so bad the directors dont put their name anywhere on the box or in the credits. You really have to see it to believe how unbelievably bad it is. Its one of my fav films :D

I love awful films, but for me, Fast and Furious does seem to try and be some breath taking, edge-of-the-seat action thriller. It's not a terrible film that clearly knows its a terrible film. It's the Billy Big Boots of shit films. Unlike Wild Wild West, which spent millions of dollars on what was essentially one of the most hideous plotlines ever, and the result was pure enjoyable garbage.

I love awful films, but for me, Fast and Furious does seem to try and be some breath taking, edge-of-the-seat action thriller. It's not a terrible film that clearly knows its a terrible film. It's the Billy Big Boots of shit films. Unlike Wild Wild West, which spent millions of dollars on what was essentially one of the most hideous plotlines ever, and the result was pure enjoyable garbage.

Will Smith turned down being in the Matrix for Wild Wild West.

Its a Vin Diesel film tho, they are all like that, Pitch Black, Cronicals of Riddick (which is also 3 hours long!!!), XXX, they are all really bad films that dont know they are bad, but i like those films. Then you have classics like Smokey and the Bandit and Big Trouble in Little China that are again really bad films, but at least they know it and play on it.