aberdeen-music

Last film you watched?

Lemonade

Watched

Brain Dead at the weekend comical zombie genius!

Changeling, what a great movie. AJ was really great in it and I was totally getting annoyed by the whole set up, shouting at the police ha ha it was almost like a few movies at once, but then it was 2hrs20 long!

The Cube, worst acting in a movie I have seen this year made in 1997 a bit like a cross between Saw & Krypton Factor, with not very much explanation on whats going on...had to watch it fully tho to see what happens :)

Recently had a movieathon lol and watched

Borstal boy

Wow what a pile of dribble it really was...Danny dyer being well dyer...

InkHeart

Watched it with my son and daughter and actually quite liked it...I coulda been caught up in the moment though.

Green Street 2 hooligans stand your ground

WHATtheFUCK? i watched it and again WHATtheFUCK?

And on saturday took the kids to see Paul Blart Mall Cop down the beach,Kids loved it us adults thought it was a pile of poo....Funny bit is when one of the baddies pronounces his name blurt but that surely is an aberdeen word so wasnt a delibrate laugh lol . . .

The Cube, worst acting in a movie I have seen this year made in 1997 a bit like a cross between Saw & Krypton Factor, with not very much explanation on whats going on...had to watch it fully tho to see what happens :)

Surprisingly enough, this is one of my favourite films. There's lots of hidden messages in the film.

Did you notice that the prisoners are all named after prisons?

Surprisingly enough, this is one of my favourite films. There's lots of hidden messages in the film.

Did you notice that the prisoners are all named after prisons?

Nope I didn't?! ha ha ha I have the other 2 to watch, quite intrigued to see what happens in them. It didn't answer too many questions towards the end.

The fact that a couple of people kept slagging it off and saying it's shit, it was maybe lost in that, but myself and a pal were determined to watch it to the end!

Watched the following at the weekend...

Body of Lies

Very intriguing movie, with great performances all round - especially from Mark Strong. Good action sequences. The James Bond climax was a bit of a cop out IMHO.

Quarantine

Decent shocker, boosted by the presence of Dexter's Jennifer Carpenter. Seems to be an amalgam of Blair Witch, Cloverfield and 28 Days Later. 10 years too late though.

Gone Baby Gone

Excellent fillum, with top notch performances all round. Twist ending at odds with realistic, gritty nature of movie.

The Wrestler

Oscar-worthy performance by The Mickster. Great movie.