aberdeen-music

Sleepwalking.

Hog

Haven't done it for years. Had a really amusing one once after I fell asleep drunk on the sofa. One of my flatmates at the time came home and tried to wake me up, at which point I screamed at him so he went away. Then I picked up all the remote controls in the living room, walked into another flatmate's room, switched on the light and havered utter nonsense for 5 minutes while he and his girlfriend laughed at me. Then I stumbled through to my room, dropped all the remotes on the floor, waking myself up in the process and then laughed for about 10 minutes when I realised what had happened.

I occasionally wake up in the morning wearing different clothes to what I was wearing when I fell asleep (I sleep in an old t-shirt and boxers). Or occasionally I wake up completely starkers, or on the floor, I don't think I've ever left my room though. My ex-girlfriend was really bad for it when she was under stress at work, I'd find her pacing up and down the hall in my flat muttering "The hotel is too busy, there aren't enough rooms for everybody".

I used to grab my girfriend (while both sleeping) and shout in a panic "don't move! Don't move!". Thinking that if we did the bed would collapse and we would fall into the abyss underneath.

In my old flat back home I actually went onto the balcony dreaming that I'd been burgled and I wanted to see the bastard when he walked out my front door. Eventually I sort of half woke up and leaned over to see if the door was shut. It was quite a lean as the door was directly underneat the balcony.

I then woke up and called myself a stupid bastard.

I'm pretty bad to be honest, but I only seem to get it in times of extreme stress. For example, I was caught nearly half way out a window during my exams period and when my grandfather passed away I was found downstairs in the kitchen with the backdoor wide open, to which I have abseloutely no recollection of. It's a pretty interesting thing to be honest.

Ask C about sleep walking...

I think he wins the prize for opening a window on the 4th floor of a hotel and stepping out, falling onto a concrete car park...waking up in glasgow royal infirmary. (he missed the helicopter ride...ho ho)

I've only ever chuckled in my sleep...or dreamed I had microscopes for eyes, and "saw into the duvet" and saw millions of bugs crawling around, which made me start shouting at the bed.

Since becoming a dad, the wife and I occassionaly take turns in thinking that our daughter is crawling on the bed, and is about to fall off..so we sit upright and "scoop" an invisible baby back into the middle of the bed...that's quite comical when we both do it ... and wake up.

As far as I know I don't sleepwalk...although I have done way back when I was a young lad, and my mother found me sitting on a chair in my jammies staring at closed curtains.

Like Black Matter I've had the ''so bleezing you forget' moments.....once woke up to find I'd been sleeping on a black pudding supper from the Golden Fry....and then scraped it together (including off my hair) and ate it. Yummy:popcorn:

This was a loooooong time ago, I hasten to add!

My boyfriend has started sleepwalking when pissed. Only three occasions so far, all memorable-

1. Found his way into my parents room. Turned on light thinking it was the bathroom. Parents woke up to find daughters boyfriend naked in room.

2. Got out of a double locked hotel room. Knocked on his dad's door looking for the bathroom again (his dad was 2 doors down and we did not know this, why he went 2 doors down and it happened to be his dad we'll never know). Naked once again. Entertained a group of guys coming back from the bar by stumbling about trying to find his way back in the buff.

3. Woke up locked out in the communal lobby of my flat while I was in a different country with the only other key. Had only a t shirt round his arse but had thought to take his backpack (?!) Gave the neighbour a cheap thrill by having to knock on her door and ask to use her phone.

I'm getting him pyjamas for Christmas.

I sometimes scream in my sleep. It scares the shit out of people. I used to sleepwalk when i was a kid, though it generally ended up as sleep falling from the ladder of my bunk bed.

I don't snore though. Bonus.

My brother is the king of sleep talking. He babbles away about absolute shite with an admirable level of conviction and gets quite irritated if you start laughing at him or disagree with him.

my brother used to sleepwalk a heluva lot when he was younger.

funniest one i can remember is being on holiday in Holland and staying in a quaint wee B&B. of course during the night my brother gets up, wonders into the owner's (a frail old widow) room, opens her wardrobe and is more than likely about to start urinating before he was awoken by the old lady's screams. luckily she seen the funny side, although i guess if he'd pissed all over her clogs she wouldn't have been too happy.

i remember when he was 10 or so as well he started fighting with my mum after she tried to get him to back to bed during another sleep walk. the bastard used to come into my room and turn my light on and off as well!

My boyfriend has started sleepwalking when pissed. Only three occasions so far, all memorable-

1. Found his way into my parents room. Turned on light thinking it was the bathroom. Parents woke up to find daughters boyfriend naked in room.

2. Got out of a double locked hotel room. Knocked on his dad's door looking for the bathroom again (his dad was 2 doors down and we did not know this, why he went 2 doors down and it happened to be his dad we'll never know). Naked once again. Entertained a group of guys coming back from the bar by stumbling about trying to find his way back in the buff.

3. Woke up locked out in the communal lobby of my flat while I was in a different country with the only other key. Had only a t shirt round his arse but had thought to take his backpack (?!) Gave the neighbour a cheap thrill by having to knock on her door and ask to use her phone.

I'm getting him pyjamas for Christmas.

I only sleep walk when drunk also and sounds exactly like above.......Doesnt matter what i fall asleep in i always end up naked...I wa sstarting to feel like some kind of closet sexual devient.......I always end up outwith the building im in....always....Even thro windows and doors without smashing or opening them.......obviously i must be getting out some how i never remember........I blame years and years of being a sutcliffe :p