aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
black_matter

Valentines Day

my dad gave me a box of lindt truffles. right nice.

i'm gonna go out tonight and hopefully take advantage of some sad lonely singletons.

I got a card and chocolates from Mrs Hog. Were off out to the cinema tonight then a meal. Last Year we bumped into Mr and Mrs Dusty Deviada, I was suprised he wasnt wearing his Mark Knopfler head band with hearts on it.

I got a card and chocolates from Mrs Hog. Were off out to the cinema tonight then a meal. Last Year we bumped into Mr and Mrs Dusty Deviada, I was suprised he wasnt wearing his Mark Knopfler head band with hearts on it.

What did Mrs Hog get from you?

Mrs Diesel got flowers a card and I made us all a nice roast chicken wi' all the trimmings!

(ps - I got fuck-all as per.....)

I only got a friendly card from someone and a reference from the Bursar _ But then again I wasn't expecting anything. I made my 'desired' a card that was jokey enough that it could count as a joke and filled with glitter, but that contained a real sentiment. He didn't mention it at dinner (well, there were loads of people there) but he did smile at me in a cute way.

Yeah, I'm thirteen. Fuck off, it's Valentine's day :p

I got lots of chocolates, a card, a book, a little 'love bug' thing and underwear...hehe.

I gave my boyfriend a card, a home made poster thing, chocolates, two teddys, a heart shaped biscuit and a jelly rose.....oh yeh and a pair of 'sex on legs' socks.

As you can tell, we went over the top lol :p

Guest Tam o' Shantie

I specifically requested overtime till 9pm in the office, then went out, drank tequila and got ignored.

Valentines day is to singles what mothers day is to orphans!

I sent some stuff, but didn't recieve. Went to a singles party, which was mince, then town... which again was pretty mince. Those Asian folk that sell flowers were minted last night.

Guest Neutral
Valentines day is to singles what mothers day is to orphans!

I sent some stuff, but didn't recieve. Went to a singles party, which was mince, then town... which again was pretty mince. Those Asian folk that sell flowers were minted last night.

I was speaking to the female one, shes apparently married and wouldnt give me her telephone number :|

We went to the ballet, which was less shit/gay/boring than expected. I even enjoyed bits of it, what's wrong with me? I used to be a punk....

its called old age - when you start tapping your toes to phil collins then your really in trouble :up:

its called old age - when you start tapping your toes to phil collins then your really in trouble :up:

OK, kill youself if you start liking Phil Collins or singing along to Simply Red, but the ballet thing is cool. I went a few years back and it was supprisingly enjoyable.

And noisier than I expected.

Pete

Cultural attache to the hills

Went to Edinburgh with my lady to see The Long Blondes and watched the end of the Arsenal v Bolton game in the hotel bar. Earlier we went to museums and art galleries.

A lovely day :)

me and my lady went out to a pimped out restaurant and then when we sat down, she decided she didn't want to pay their set menu price and so we got our coats, went home and had pizza and champagne in front of the telly. my kind of night! I got her perfume and she got me a kilt pin.

/x

OK, kill youself if you start liking Phil Collins or singing along to Simply Red, but the ballet thing is cool. I went a few years back and it was supprisingly enjoyable.

And noisier than I expected.

Pete

Cultural attache to the hills

Is genesis acceptable? because im 16 and dont think im past it because I like phil collins ?(

Is genesis acceptable? because im 16 and dont think im past it because I like phil collins ?(

Gabriel Genesis is acceptable, because Phil Collins sticks to what he's good at 8-)

p.s. that's not 'being a tit', funnily enough.

Genesis is definitely acceptable. Especially Tonight Tonight Tonight and In Too Deep.

Actually, I like them both.