aberdeen-music

It's Sunday afternoon...

Guest Craig C

Spent most of the day nursing a gargantuan hangover, went to Cptn Toms for a wee while. That's about it. Oh and tonight I'm clearing out a cupboard - exciting sheeat!

EDIT: I forgot how good Megadeths Youthanasia album is!...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Quiet day, down to the bookies to waste more money, watch the football, listen to noise, round to the folks' to give Father's Day card, get fed, get pished, use their computer, catch bus home, more noise/booze then a kip. It's not a bad old life.

i went out in stonehaven last night' date=' shit hole.[/quote']

With only just over half a dozen pubs and two nightclubs (both awful), I still fail to see why people bother with Stonehaven for a night out. And there's almost always a fight aswell........

I'm out at the parental unit south of Stonehaven, my only frenzied activity will be spread betting on the GP later......

Guest Craig C

Woke up at about 3.00 this afternoon after spending the night before in Moshulu. Going to spend the rest of today with a few beers and a DVD or two.

Today I nursed a savage hangover at work, had some of the most gorgeous soup in the world, got exceptionally hyperactive and then had a fight with my dad. Sigh.

I've also just put some of my favourite clothes on ebay in an attempt to make some cash. Rather upset about having to part with my Ramones Rock and Roll High School t-shirt :(

Today I nursed a savage hangover at work' date=' had some of the most gorgeous soup in the world, got exceptionally hyperactive and then had a fight with my dad. Sigh.

I've also just put some of my favourite clothes on ebay in an attempt to make some cash. Rather upset about having to part with my Ramones Rock and Roll High School t-shirt :([/quote']

Standard day then?

I wasted away most of my Sunday. I should have drawn, played some WW2 flight sim, I should have gone to bed early for work tommorow, played CivIV instead.

Sigh.

Guest bluesxman

Worst thing about Diva's = trying to get alcohol due to busy-ness of bar vs. amount of bar staff. Saturday night reminded me why I hadn't been there in so long. But I did get to laugh at some of Project Ven:Hell on the dancefloor. Most amusing sight of the night was seeing a young girl in the pub who had obviously been in the sun all day wearing a short sleeved T shirt but elected to wear a halter neck top to go out so looking like she had had an arm transplant due to very red arms and very white rest of her.

My Sunday hangover wasn't too bad but I did nowt but watch The Fog (original), England match, The Thing (on a John Carpenter phase just now due to getting Escape From New York and The Fog DVD's v. cheap in Asda) then the end of the Portugal Holland match. Background noise provided by the Simpson's gig thing on at the Mineralwell park.

Wait wait wait.... a rock n roll highschool tshirt? fit size?

Don't put it on ebay!!! give it a good home!

I don't believe in ebay as I fear it would lead me to poverty.

It says a size large and I equate that with a 14 (grumble grumble) but if you've got boobs then probably a 10-12. It fits me round the body but my boobs end up totally squashed. If you fancy it I'm looking for about a tenner :)

Moving is a pain in the arse. I think I'm going to use shoreporters next time I move. My flatmate gave them a glowing review and the price isn't too shabby either.

i've got the shitty situation of moving twice in about 3 months so i was careful with packing, sealing boxes with stuff i'll not use over the summer. the plan now is to get those shifted through to edinburgh over the summer and put them into storage so that the final move from gla-ed isn't too traumatic. meanwhile, my bedroom in the new flat should stay reasonably tidy because i've only got about 1/4 of the stuff out!

here's hoping anyway!

/x