aberdeen-music

It's Sunday afternoon...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Alot of people seem to work on a Sunday' date=' that's pants.[/quote']

Absolute dawdle mate, trust me. Money for old rope, this.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I don't get anything extra for working on a sunday either sadly' date=' no matter though, better rate of pay than compared to similar workplaces.[/color']

Same here, assuming you're still with VSA? Best wage-payers for care work in Aberdeen. It's the double-time holiday Mondays that yield the richest fruit, and also 30 plus for every night I'm on-call. The postie's going to hate me even more now.

Where do you work?

Nobody ever tips a chemist...

The Lemon Tree, we rarely get more than a fiver in tips during lunch shifts but nights can be really good. The good thing is that most folk who go to the Tree at night are middle aged these days so are more inclined to part with hard earned cash than students :p

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Well' date=' today I went to my girlfriends house. Her mum seemed to think it would be better if I left so sent me home. Now I'm on MSN arguing with my girlfriend.[/quote']

Telling the whole world about it over the internet is a sure-as-shit way to prolong the fight.

Same here' date=' assuming you're still with VSA? Best wage-payers for care work in Aberdeen. It's the double-time holiday Mondays that yield the richest fruit, and also 30 plus for every night I'm on-call. The postie's going to hate me even more now.[/quote']

Certainly am but haven't done a shift since Easter hols. Need to sort out my availability for once term finishes so I can get some hours. I miss the folks!

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Certainly am but haven't done a shift since Easter hols. Need to sort out my availability for once term finishes so I can get some hours. I miss the folks!

Oh right, you're relief, then. You thought about working in mental health? We're absolutely starved of relief workers at the moment, be so kind as to become one so I can get some fucking holidays!