aberdeen-music

It's Sunday afternoon...

Oh right' date=' you're relief, then. You thought about working in mental health? We're absolutely starved of relief workers at the moment, be so kind as to become one so I can get some fucking holidays![/quote']

Do you have details for that? i work as a care assistant in devanha gardens at the moment (when im home for the holidays) but I'm thinking about going into clinical pyschology, so some work experience in mental health would be excellent. I graduate from uni in three weeks so will be starting to look for something!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Do you have details for that? i work as a care assistant in devanha gardens at the moment (when im home for the holidays) but I'm thinking about going into clinical pyschology' date=' so some work experience in mental health would be excellent. I graduate from uni in three weeks so will be starting to look for something![/quote']

I can give you as much detail as you need, wing us a PM.

Oh right' date=' you're relief, then. You thought about working in mental health? We're absolutely starved of relief workers at the moment, be so kind as to become one so I can get some fucking holidays![/quote']

I got excited then realised that you were talking about different relief workers to what I was thinking about.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I got excited then realised that you were talking about different relief workers to what I was thinking about.

Not that kind of relief, Baldy.

Why not, it's been a while:

Stop using these boards to try and get laid.

• 2 weeks later...