aberdeen-music

eurovision

catherine

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's good that they won and everything but the song was still a bit shit.

we did a eurovision sweepstake thing with a bottle of terry wogans eurovision jooce as the prize(it was a bottle of buckie with tel's face on the front). cracking night, then we played cranium. we brought the arockalypse.

You said to me you were having a night watching Eurovision - i think you are just trying to keep a 'im hard as nails' persona online.

Lordi were amazing.

Aye I did indeed attend a Eurovision partay. And I already am hard as nails, I've got no need for a persona.

I fucking loved the ''we are the winners'' song.

My favourite part is the 1:37 - 1:52 Hardcore spazzing and general spazzing of the bald guy and violinist. They must have been a piss-take.

**HARDCORE** fat bald guy!!! :rockon:

he reminds me of the singer of that aberdonian band... you know the one i mean... they play the 'pub circuit' his name is bobby i thihnk

he reminds me of the singer of that aberdonian band... you know the one i mean... they play the 'pub circuit' his name is bobby i thihnk

the bash street kids...

This bad boy?

My favourite part is the 1:37 - 1:52 Hardcore spazzing and general spazzing of the bald guy and violinist. They must have been a piss-take.

True what they say, pride really does come before a fall. Bunch of silly bastards. At least it shows that people are starting realise just how crap the Eurovision is, unlike all the "nu-european" countries that have a boner just for being invited to take part

This bad boy?

Listen, LT United were performance of the year as far as I'm concerned. Seriously, I enjoyed it so much I'm still smiling about it now.

Thank you for the youtube link.

Mono or stereo. But stereo is better. Thank you, Lithuania. LT United were not arrogant or a piss-take, they just weren't clueless morons with a thumb up their collective ass.