Long Distance Clara, driving down the road

Always on time and never late

(spoken)

Long Distance Clara, well, she could drive,

across the Sahara....

Pole to pole, east to west

nothing's too far away

for Long-distance Clara

a) Print out this thread and show her it.

b) Threaten her with Stuart Maxwell

c) Hide some Semtex under her pillow and when she heads off to bed' date=' detonate it.(Remember to be a safe distance away)[/quote']

haha that made me laugh!

I think we should go down, stay, tie her and her skanky boyfriend up and tape their mouths, and keep them like that til catherine finds a new place to live :up:

her folks live in fareham in hampeshire. and they scare me.

ive talked to all our friends about it seeing if any of them can put them up, but they all dont see what annes problemis.

if i talk to her folks they will probably tell me its up to anne.

but your right in saying its more my flat. seeing how im the only one paying for it.

im just annoyed cause i dont see the problem at all. fair enough there will be 6 of us trying to use one bathroom but its easy enough to work around and one of the mornings we'd be up well before they are.

im not sure how to bring it up again. cause i dont know any possible solutions. we've looked into guest houses and stuff but they are all too expensive

just tell her straight that you pay your rent so you can have whoever you want stayover, then mention her boyfriend. or better yet bribe him to take her away for a few days

Guest neil ex

You should have a proper chat with your flat mate and tell her how you feel. That's the only thing to do, and if things are that bad then you should seriously think about moving out - it's important that you enjoy your time as a student. Half these students are fucking spoiled bastards I'm telling you. If you're not happy let her know about it, and tell her you need to establish some rules in the flat that apply to both parties.

She can't have one rule for herself and a different one for you.

So yes, just talk to her and tell her you were really looking forward to your friends coming and it's all planned and sorted, so they ARE coming to stay because it is just as much your flat as hers. If she objects, tell her you don't want her friends there. If she is allowed to tell you that you aren't allowed people over, then you have the same right. Just don't back down.

im scared to confront her though. she started crying when she was saying they couldnt stay. all about how no one ever comes to see her.

not once has she ever cleaned the bathroom or hoovered since i moved in. its totally crap. ive got to do everything.

i dont know how to bring it up again. it seems that ive got no choice. they cant come

and im pissed off i cant go to the safari park with the guy i like. was gona be an amazing day trip with rhiannon and laura. grrrrr.

aye, simple advice, find a new flat...

that shit's just not worth it.

You should have a proper chat with your flat mate and tell her how you feel. That's the only thing to do' date=' and if things are that bad then you should seriously think about moving out - it's important that you enjoy your time as a student. Half these students are fucking spoiled bastards I'm telling you. If you're not happy let her know about it, and tell her you need to establish some rules in the flat that apply to both parties.[/quote']

...and so ends Yousef's final thought. Good bye and God Bless :love:

aye, listen to the people of AM, they know exactly how it is. if you live with someone and she bends the rules to suit herself, well fuck her and do what you like. have your friends round, keep their stuff out of the way, clean up after yourselves and keep the noise to a minimum and she has no reason to complain. hows she gonna make people fall out with you by saying you had friends over when she didn't want you to? she'll look like a complete cunt. i couldn't give a flying fuck whether she hand built the fucking place. if she's happy enough to accept your money, she should be happy enough to let yor friends stay.

what i suggest, is chatting to her, explaining, being firm and then kerb stomping the bitch until you're picking teeth out of the tread in your shoe. that's the kind of action that says 'i mean business'

/x

thanks. im gona talk to my mate jenni today, see if she has room and also if she is gona have a spare room by summer so i can move out.

if they cant stay there then im gona takl to anne again saying we've looked into every possibilty and theres not way round it. if i know ive got somewhere to move into by summer then ill give her all the shit about how i pay rent and she never cleans and ive never complained about it.

thank you all though! cause i was sure that she probably had a right cause she told me her mate was coming to stay in feb.

but there is something ive got on my side. i had a friend coming to stay once and he was staying on the sofa bed. we all went out and anne invited 4 of our friends back. then two of them couldnt be bothered giong home so my flatmate and her bf told them to just stay and we'd find room for them. and they tried to go to sleep in my mates bed. saying he should sleep in my bed. which was just not on cause he is a friend from my old church who is dead against sharing beds with anyone. luckily they did go away but i just never said anything to anne about it. i may bring that up

thanks. im gona talk to my mate jenni today' date=' see if she has room and also if she is gona have a spare room by summer so i can move out.

if they cant stay there then im gona takl to anne again saying we've looked into every possibilty and theres not way round it. if i know ive got somewhere to move into by summer then ill give her all the shit about how i pay rent and she never cleans and ive never complained about it.

thank you all though! cause i was sure that she probably had a right cause she told me her mate was coming to stay in feb.

but there is something ive got on my side. i had a friend coming to stay once and he was staying on the sofa bed. we all went out and anne invited 4 of our friends back. then two of them couldnt be bothered giong home so my flatmate and her bf told them to just stay and we'd find room for them. and they tried to go to sleep in my mates bed. saying he should sleep in my bed. which was just not on cause he is a friend from my old church who is dead against sharing beds with anyone. luckily they did go away but i just never said anything to anne about it. i may bring that up[/quote']

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz blah blah, and then I said, and then she said etc etc....

Women. Aren't they just great. Men would just batter each other until the winner is proved 'in the right'.

no they were saying she doesnt own it. her parents do. but i pay all the money towards the rent and they take my money to pay for bills. but anne just sits there doing nothing. if her parents told me i cant have people staying then fair enough. but anne cant really stop me. my contract doesnt say anything about not having guests or needing to check with her.

If you pay rent, you can invite Adolf Hitler to dinner if you wanted. You can have guests stay and for as long as you like.... as long as you pay the rent.

If your flatmate (who I'm guessing doesn't pay rent because her parents own the flat) invites her boyfriend to stay then that is also her perogative.

If he eats your food, tell him to stop.

If she won't clean her mess, tell her to start.

Most important of all,

If you don't like the place, move out.

no they were saying she doesnt own it. her parents do. but i pay all the money towards the rent and they take my money to pay for bills. but anne just sits there doing nothing. if her parents told me i cant have people staying then fair enough. but anne cant really stop me. my contract doesnt say anything about not having guests or needing to check with her.

She's family, the flat was bought for her to live in, I think she has more rights than you.

If I had a lodger, I'm damn sure I would consider myself to have more rights than them, even though it's my partner that owns the flat.

I'm not sticking up for her mind, she sounds like hard work.