aberdeen-music

evil flatmates

catherine

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh fuck that, have your mates over and see what happens, i very much doubt they would kick you out of the flat and if they threatened it use the fact her boyfriend has stayed there without paying council tax, dont use it to try and get your friends to stay tho cause then they will sort it out, keep that one close to your chest and do what you want and if they threaten, use it :)

Don't worry about that' date=' her parents won't want to push it because quite simply, the law is on the side of the tenant when it comes to any disputes. Even if you break the contract, enforcing it is a whole different ballgame.

[/quote']

And watch her credit rating plummet. The threshold for being declared bankrupt is only about 1000 isn't it, less than 3 months rent, without court expenses on top.

Getting a small claims is piss easy.

Get your arse inthe real world.

Guest Bob Double Jack

shag her bloke.

in front of her.

that'll get rid of him.

also, just let your mates in, and let them kip anyway. wht will she do - check them out? & then all your pals will say what a twat your flat mate is?

on a serious note, speak to her - as many people have said- and outline your issues in a rational order. Parents' flat - NOT her flat; you pay rent - you can decide what you like as a paying resident of the flat.

And shag her boyfriend.

A bottle of wine + girly chat = problem solved.

You'd be amazed how effective wine can be when it comes to solving problems :up:

Seriously, there's nothing worse than sharing living space with someone if there's bad air between you, it's happened to me twice in the last year and I'm way happier living alone. I know that's not really a solution though.

Your choices are simple....

Tell everyone at Uni she has Aids.

Sleep with her bloke while she watches.

Spit in her face, call her a whore and tell her your friends are staying.

Break her legs.

Boot her in the fud.

Gauge her eyes out with a spoon... least then she couldn't see how many people were staying over.

Give her a reverse mohawk when she's asleep.

I could go on forever, but none of these are funny.

but she has already got her mum to tell me that its too many people.

having just noticed this.... you could fuck her dad to piss her mum off

Take a shit on the living room floor at night.

She will automatically blame the bloke ..... and dump him.

Unless she's German and likes that sort of thing!

shitting on the floor is an awesome idea.

Guest bluesxman
she did leave me some hot cross buns though and a thank you note for feeding her rabbit

Oh my god, that just made my day....leave her a hot cross bunny for when she gets back that'll stop her messing with you :gringo: