aberdeen-music

JUKEBOX

Flash@TMB

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bob Double Jack

I've got a CD of the 2 new Double JAck tunes we would happily donate for the jukebox, or could get one to Rico so he could put it on a compilation of local bands I saw mooted in an earlier post.

I've got a CD of the 2 new Double JAck tunes we would happily donate for the jukebox' date=' or could get one to Rico so he could put it on a compilation of local bands I saw mooted in an earlier post.[/quote']

Either send me a CD with 3 local bands EPs on the same disc (including yours), or send the tracks to Rico and then it's down to him whether he includes any, one, or both of them.

The idea is to get as much local material into 5 slots as possible. So in theory we end up with 1 slot for AUBL, 1 slot for Exile Studio, 1 slot for Moorings live, and 2 slots containing 6 local band EPs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
and faith no mores From out of nowhere. :rockon::band:

I love that album man.

Faultless.

American Head Charge, Queen Adreena, The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster or Filter would be amazing. Maybe unlikely but amazing.

I'm pretty sure there's Kerrang! compilations with at least 3 of the four on there...

Please please just change the jukebox soon. Us regular afternoon sufferers / regulars are putting up with the same stuff again and again. If I hear Nightwish one more time I think I'll die.

How about putting on some Manowar for Pete? Just look in the bargain basement of any disreputable music shop and you're bound to get them cheap.

As for me, I'd ask only that you put on Rammstein - Reise, Reise. (Now that we have a regular German drinking there in the afternoons I'm sure he'll appreciate it.)

That Nightwish track that was playing when I was in today always seems to be on when I stop by for a pint!

Let me guess... "I wish I had an angel"

Great song, hell I even bought the album but jeezuz it's overplayed. As is Dragonforce which I also like but not every 10 mins.

H.I.M.'s version of 'Wicked Game' has turned into a comedy club anthem now and whoever keeps putting on the BeeGees is starting to piss me off bigtime.

I know you can't please all of the people all of the time but this is ridiculous.

oh aye dave and remember last time i was in the moorings with you and i put on dragonforce and you looked rather scared?

well saying that i do remember you said you had a liking to Rhapsody

is this correct?

is teabags turning to a lighter side?

nah, I've liked Rhapsody for years. and Sonic Firestorm is fucking awesome. I don't intend to make a habit of listening to sword wielding dragon slaying castle dwelling heavy metal.