aberdeen-music

JUKEBOX

Flash@TMB

• 4 weeks later...
We had Nightwish and it got played and played and played etc. Which is alright when you visit the bar once a week but when you sit in there day after day listening to 'Wish I had an angel' it kinda got on our tits.

Now Manowar I could listen to.....

Just added:

The Cars - Definitive Collection

Neil Young - American Stars 'n Bars

Gotthard - can remember the name of the album but track 10 is awesome, you'll like it Carl.

Took out Ywmngwnmwnie Malmsteen, The Others, and some other stuff, not sure what.

Guest Laura@TMB
Flash' date=' any chance of getting "Angels Fall First" or "Oceanborn" by Nightwish? they're the first two albums, so they're unlikely to be as overplayed as Once was, yet they have some brilliant tracks.[/quote']

How about Wishmaster? I've got it already.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ZZ Top - 'Fandango'

Rainbow - whatexver, as long as its got 'Long Live Rock And Roll' on it

Zeke - 'Death Alley' would be fucking ace

I keep saying it, but change the Kyuss again for "Muchos Gracias" which is the best of.

Turbonegro - a best of would be ace. if not, 'Ass Cobra' or 'Apocalypse Dudes' or BOTH!!! Come on, I can't be alone in wanting some Turbonegro action!!!(I Got Erection, Denim Demon, Prince of the Rodeo, Midnight NAMBLA, Sailorman, Are You Ready, Get It On!!)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest spikefae20dj

new metal

why evanesence and avril lavine ( i don't care if i can't spell either) P.s. could u get some dragonforce on the juke box and mabie megadeath oh yeah and manowar for definate :cheers:

why evanesence and avril lavine ( i don't care if i can't spell either) P.s. could u get some dragonforce on the juke box and mabie megadeath oh yeah and manowar for definate :cheers:

Avril Latrine exited the jukebox in 2003.

Megadeth are still in there I think. They certainly had a 3 year run.

Dragonforce was in, we listened for months, we got bored, and we took them out for a while.

Manowar??? WTF???