aberdeen-music

hailstones...

Guest MDP

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a most satisfying day at work...well actually more of a morning...had a nosey out the window just in time to see my directors trying to rush home early...just to realise their BMW's were firmly stuck in the snow...wheel spins galore!!!...going nowhere fast...Taxi anyone? Really should have offered a hand...but childishly split my sides laughing instead.

So the snowman didn't happen... but some snowcandles did... and more random shots...

Snowshadow.jpg

Shadow..

Snowbranch.jpg

I don't know why but I just thought this looked rather pretty, so I took a pic.

Anyway... the snow candle (plus me or kirsty depending on the pic - we both look a bit manic in these...):

MeSnowcandle2.jpg

MeSnowcandle1.jpg

KazzySnowcandle.jpg

we are luckily enough to have a council refilled grit bin about a 20 second walk from my house... 3 buckets of grit last night and our driveway was snowless this morning :up:

Drove to Aberdeen airport at 5am, parked the car, went into building, flight cancelled, couldnt get out of parking space at airport, eventually got out, drove home, got stuck 10 metres from my house, got out, got half way into my driveway, got stuck again, neighbour laughed and said "tough luck", I just left the car half on my driveway and half on the pavement and just walked into the house and went back to bed.

Drove to Aberdeen airport at 5am' date=' parked the car, went into building, flight cancelled, couldnt get out of parking space at airport, eventually got out, drove home, got stuck 10 metres from my house, got out, got half way into my driveway, got stuck again, neighbour laughed and said "tough luck", I just left the car half on my driveway and half on the pavement and just walked into the house and went back to bed.[/quote']

:o that sucks

Apparently there was thunder and lightening this morning.

Standing at the bus stop this morning (couldn't be bothered digging the car out for a second day in a row):

Flash of lightning.... few seconds wait.... rumble

About this time the snow gets considerably heavier and theres a strange tingly feeling in the air

Flash of lightning - BOOOM!

Everyone ducks and starts looking a bit more nervous.

Then the bus got stuck five minutes after I got on it. Lots of fun getting to work today...

Standing at the bus stop this morning (couldn't be bothered digging the car out for a second day in a row):

About this time the snow gets considerably heavier and theres a strange tingly feeling in the air

Flash of lightning - BOOOM!

Everyone ducks and starts looking a bit more nervous.

Then the bus got stuck five minutes after I got on it. Lots of fun getting to work today...

its all very odd. . . .but that sucks alot!