Guest MDP

Guest tv tanned
You were spared... I got the' date='

"what's your name?"

"Sharon"

"What's your username?"

*sigh* "Lester Burnham"

"Oooooooooooooh I KNOW YOU!!!"[/quote']

I did get acouple of "tv tanned" but most folk reverted to Mark fairly quickly.

I think I only referred to you as "sexy" for the whole night, for which I do apologise, it was in a non-threatening fashion though...

I did get acouple of "tv tanned" but most folk reverted to Mark fairly quickly.

I think I only referred to you as "sexy" for the whole night' date=' for which I do apologise, it was in a non-threatening fashion though...[/quote']

I never saw you.

That's probably for the best as I was on a downward spiral.

Guest tv tanned
The whole place was a big sleazy mess so you weren't alone and thus forgiven. You didn't leave me with any injuries... unlike some people...

I did not witness this behaviour of Joss' at any stage, clearly I was too busy enjoying the magniferous banterdom of Fudge...

Guest tv tanned

ah, I would never injure a lady, I'm far too gentle for aggressive behaviour of any sort.

I'm not really a boisterous drunk, although I did throw my chubby frame across the dancefloor in Moshulu when Screamager and Caffeine Bomb came on...

I just realised last night that I somehow managed to get my jacket from the Exodus cloakroom without handing over my ticket' date=' which was still folded inside my wallet. But then I don't really remember exodus so god knows what happened.[/quote']

Touché. Yousef's sister did the same thing...

"That's my jacket there"

"OK" *hands over jacket*

I remember having several protracted conversations with you in both venues, can't remember what about though.

I just realised last night that I somehow managed to get my jacket from the Exodus cloakroom without handing over my ticket' date=' which was still folded inside my wallet. But then I don't really remember exodus so god knows what happened.[/quote']

Honest to god, you were so fucking drunk.....

Having a conversation with you was one of the worlds biggest chores ever at one point!

Guest tv tanned
Touch. Yousef's sister did the same thing...

"That's my jacket there"

"OK" *hands over jacket*

I remember having several protracted conversations with you in both venues' date=' can't remember what about though.[/quote']

I remember you telling me that if you won best performance you were going to dedicate it to me.

Gutted that you lost.

Hell... I'm not just talking about Joss!

(though Joss was certainly one of the worst... he was the talk of the female bogs)

I wonder if he did have a sexy party in the end...

No such luck. He had somehow managed to end up back at mine, taken off all of his clothes, hidden his sunglasses in my t-shirt drawer (i only found them this morning) and passed out.

I couldn't even remember him getting to mine and in the morning I discovered a bucket of sick which may have been mine, may have been his.

Sexy indeed!

I apologise to everyone, unreservedly!!!

(At least 3 people had every reason to punch my lights out....Lester B for the ear nibble which became a bite, Catherine for what I thought was an 'in character with the top hat pinch', but which scared her (understandably!), and Eat Your Parents, who I intended to playfully slap on the cheek, but it turned out a bit harder than I meant). I'm sure more crimes will come to light later.....God knows what I was doing at the Tunnels...cos I can't

remember.

Sorry, sorry sorry!!

(Still..it was a great night, apart from me).