aberdeen-music

FMA 2006 photo's!

Guest MDP

whos amelia?

my liver is not happy

amelia is the quine i was with, i've also been in the moorings with her a few times and talked to you, reeeely short, reeeeeely shinny, blonde emo haircut.

hahaha, not anymore...they broke up... he was in the moorings with me n amelia once when we spoke to you... we were flipping beermats and he smacked a glass flying off the table and smashing.

Oh so are we still at the 'girls are yucky stage' then?

NO, i am not...

What a great night! Didn't everyone think the DJ was not only really hot but also played incredible tunes all night?

the music was actually quite good...i wont comment on your looks though.

i'm pretty sure we ended up with the wrong drinks at some point, because i lost my red bull, and ended up with magners o_O looks like our carefullness failed miserably.

cheers for introducing me to all thoose ppl btw, and pointing out other aberdeen-music users.:up:

What a great night! Didn't everyone think the DJ was not only really hot but also played incredible tunes all night?

:p

I should really introduce myself to you Flash one of these days...

I saw you walking in my direction, but by the time my brain had registered that it was you in the flesh, you had already gone past. In future try an walk a bit slower.

Come down an see me some time and I'll buy you an absinthe :)

hen looks absolutley wasted there. And i swear rebecca looked reeeeely drunk all night even though she wasn't tdrinking.

MeHenPre-Fudge.jpeg

looking cosy :p

EDIT: I must say rebecca looked rather good in her dress :S

i was relatively sober int he melon tree' date=' yet i dont remember that photo being taken

althoguh by the time i got to the tunnels i was whacked and ill as sin, just wanted to lie down/puke etc[/quote']

You look rather handsome in that pic. :p