aberdeen-music

Best/ worst ways to finish with someone

*Lucy*

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Animals? Bags of hot vaseline? Other dudes?

Endless possibilities. All you need's an open mind and a low level of conscience...

Stop right there. I'm trying to stick up for bloke-kind here, we're getting a raw deal. Your foul deviant fetishising is not helping our cause.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst way I've been dumped was over the phone- I'm a face-to-face kinda person and like to deal with things that way- so I got dumped a few times by phone but then had to find time to meet up with that person and discuss properly. I hate the idea of ending things on a really awkward note! When I was dumped face-to-face it was much easier... although when I was 14, I finished with a guy over MSN- he then went on to tell me to 'have a nice life' and threaten to kill himself (after 2 weeks of going out)- that wasn't cool and will never be done again!

The worst way I've been dumped was over the phone- I'm a face-to-face kinda person and like to deal with things that way- so I got dumped a few times by phone but then had to find time to meet up with that person and discuss properly. I hate the idea of ending things on a really awkward note! When I was dumped face-to-face it was much easier... although when I was 14' date=' I finished with a guy over MSN- he then went on to tell me to 'have a nice life' and threaten to kill himself (after 2 weeks of going out)- that wasn't cool and will never be done again![/quote']

Stupidest/most selfish way of thinking ever.

"She/he doesn't want to see me anymore. Maybe if they think I'm suicidal we'll live happily ever after!"

Nice one shit-for-brains!

Was that a referral to me lad?

Can I just point out a few inaccuracies there!

a) Was a mere thimble full of voddy and coke

b) It wasn't the lady in question - 'twas her minion

Done!

Stop being so up yersel' min - my comment was purely a 'finishing with someone' suggestion.

I can guarantee that would work. Might not be the best way but at least it's effective...

Guest Jake Wifebeater
he then went on to tell me to 'have a nice life' and threaten to kill himself (after 2 weeks of going out)- that wasn't cool and will never be done again!

People like him make me fucking sick. What a snivelling, guilt-tripping, navel-gazing, calculating, manipulative little weasel. I hope you told him to go right ahead and fucking do it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

To quote one of my favourite films:

You know what's the worst thing about somebody breaking up with you? Is when you remember how little you thought about the people you broke up with and you realize that is how little they're thinking of you. You know, you'd like to think you're both in all this pain but they're just like 'Hey, I'm glad you're gone'.

Beers for you fella. It will get better.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
nothing better for it than singing along to the big man doing Kayleigh !!

I think if I heard that after a recent break-up, then death would immediately be nullified of its sting.

Grr. I'm going through the whole being dumped over the phone thing. And now her always saying she's going out and saying she won't meet me' date=' and that I have to accept it. Although it was fine last week. I'm meeting her to see my fate in 30 mins[/quote']

Ahhh, dude - that sucks :(

Dumping over the phone is never good.