aberdeen-music

Best/ worst ways to finish with someone

*Lucy*

i have only ever broke up with people face to face! Dunno why - its jsut the way i like to do it!

i hate being ignored

Originally posted by catherine:

i once wrote a really long letter.. spilled my guts out

and then the guy told me he didnt even read it properly.

that hurt.

same kinda thing happened to me!

woe me

i'm so emo!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Rhiannon:

what about if you know they have cheated on a previous partner, would that make you feel any different?

well, i would be wary, but i guess if they hadn't done anything personally to me........yet.......it wouldnt really bother me, but the first *hint* of ANYTHING and thats it....goodbye!

I can believe that guy did that too you *huggles*

Originally posted by Emma:

I can believe that guy did that too you *huggles*

he is a bit of a dick. sorry Rhiannon.

i was really good friends with him for a while and saw what he did to his girlfriend of the time. but as he was my friend and not her...and didnt really have much effect on me. but then when he went and did it to Rhiannon its a different story when a friend is on the recieveing end of it... grrr if i ever see him properly again and have the guts to..well ill.. erm...tell him what i think!

my ex dumped me on msn after a 7 month relationship, he was acting really weird for like a week beforehand.

the next day he pulled someone else, exactly a week after splitting upwith me (valentines day) he was going out with that other person.

that hurt.

I think face to face would be the best way to do it coz then you can talk it through. but ive never split up with anyone really, i never have the guts.

Guest The Dark Knight
Originally posted by therandomblonde:

But shouldn't you have long deep conversations where you express your true feelings anyway from time to time...if it's a relationship?? You should always express your true feelings to a partner if you're in love,no?? Am i abit old fashioned??

what are you on about?

I was talking about trying to work things through and you're just changing the subject.

Sure you can have long deep conversations where you express your true feelings if it's a relationship. But this has nothing to do with my post.

sorry....but why bother?

Originally posted by Porter:

Phone calls are a bit crappy in my opinion. I was dumped over the phone once and it sucked cause the guy just kinda dropped it into conversation that he "didnt think it was working out" then carried on talking about is new shoes!!

xxx

Typical boy! And they say us girls have a shoe obsession! Straight to the point is the best way!

Originally posted by Rach_69:

my ex dumped me on msn after a 7 month relationship, he was acting really weird for like a week beforehand.

the next day he pulled someone else, exactly a week after splitting upwith me (valentines day) he was going out with that other person.

that hurt.

I think face to face would be the best way to do it coz then you can talk it through. but ive never split up with anyone really, i never have the guts.

Oh well, SHIT HAPPENS!