aberdeen-music

Best/ worst ways to finish with someone

*Lucy*

Guest Jake Wifebeater

On first impressions, cheating is lower than whale-shit. But it's a sure sign that all was not well beforehand, isn't it? You surely don't cheat on your partner if the relationship is going well. I've only had one serious, long-term relationship and we were both loyal to each other, and I was in the strange position of telling someone no thanks, as I wasn't available, and part of me was relieved that I wasn't tempted, as you just never know hypothetically. Sheesh, relationships, crazy biscuits.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lester Burnham:

the best yet... reading it on his blog. That was class, loads of people knew before me, said blog included graphic detail of how he didnt feel bad about cheating on me etc. Lovely.

What a complete dick!

You should have gone round and burnt his house down, the kicked him in the shins as he tried to escape.

He doesn't sound a nice man at all.

Originally posted by connie:

What a complete dick!

You should have gone round and burnt his house down, the kicked him in the shins as he tried to escape.

He doesn't sound a nice man at all.

Funny you use the word "dick" its part of his name...

• 11 months later...

Dont be fuckin gay about it

Dont be so EMO and just fucking tell him or her - and if they cant deal with it fine! i have never cheated but i have been cheated on more than once and it fucking stinks - so i think girls are a lot worse than men - actually no, i take it back - I KNOW they are worse

:swearing:

EMO CUNTS

best :- tell them you're moving to japan

worst :- cheat on them/be cheated on

and yes, girls are extremely bad at cheating, but i think its an inferiority complex that makes the majority of them do it, its not the fact that they dont love/care depeply for the person they are with, but more the fact that they feel that they aren't fancied by anyone else. or something. i can expand, but im not going to; hopefully you'll understand my rant. and its the same for guys.

Dont be so EMO and just fucking tell him or her - and if they cant deal with it fine! i have never cheated but i have been cheated on more than once and it fucking stinks - so i think girls are a lot worse than men - actually no' date=' i take it back - I KNOW they are worse

:swearing:

EMO CUNTS[/quote']

Now now now now now...now.....NOW NOW now now..now now ......now. Quiet.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
and yes' date=' girls are extremely bad at cheating, but i think its an inferiority complex that makes the majority of them do it, its not the fact that they dont love/care depeply for the person they are with, but more the fact that they feel that they aren't fancied by anyone else. or something.[/quote']

Christ Almighty, I hope this isn't an insight into the average female mind.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
i would disagree and say guys are worse. like they have no conscience. but thats just from my experence

So, if men are more likely to cheat, then just who are they cheating with?