aberdeen-music

Best/ worst ways to finish with someone

*Lucy*

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have one of those deep long conversation where you express your true feelings. Tell your partner the problem and what they can do to sort that, and also ask them if they have a problem with you and if you need to change anything

But shouldn't you have long deep conversations where you express your true feelings anyway from time to time...if it's a relationship?? You should always express your true feelings to a partner if you're in love,no?? Am i abit old fashioned??

As for breaking up with someone..i guess it depends on the individual situation...

texts are ok if the girl is a complete pyscho or timmy.

the hardest thing ive ever done was split up with my girlfriend face to face. its awfull.

awwww and completing streets of rage on 1 player.

Originally posted by Craig:

I completely agree with you..although I know from personal experience, that there can be barriers preventing people to sticking to their own morals...for me, it was a mix between being a long distance away, and thus face to face was almost impossible..

Not strictly true, but I forgive you! And understand! x ps. this isnt a bitchy dig i promise!

Originally posted by rach Lexuz:

well sometimes if you have to finish with someone a text or phonecall is the best because it breaks both your hearts face to face and you end up sleeping together when you both know the right way is to be apart. aww

know how that feels...

ummm...'I can't stand the distance, really, you ignored me when it was our last night together...I can't stand your hair...your too obsessive, it was cute to start with but I don't need your arms to support my every move....FINE, I HATE YOU TOO!!...it's not meant to be'

But when your together for a wee while (8 months is a long time pour moi) its hard to see yourself without that person.

:O :love:

If you realy want to finish it then face to face is the best way. It takes guts and it's a very long process but in the end everyone is better for it. However it does not awlways happen that way. Only split up with one person over the internet and it sucked. Big time. X-( And what's worst is there is no 'break up, no hard feelings' huggles. Just "Well i have to go now, night xx" Nah too good.

Face to face is hard, but you'd feel better after.

:cheers:

Originally posted by feeble!:

Haha, if you want to finish with someone who's been a bastard to you then just go for the e-mail/text approach. I guarantee you'll feel good for the next week if you do that. And don't even make it nice

That's fair enough as long as they have been a bastard to you, luckily for me the majority of women I've been with were bitchy to me. I've been dumped face to face twice, the rest of the times I've finished it myself for my own benefit.

Originally posted by Cookie Monster:

Well theres one person who's posted on this thread who knows just the best way to break up with someone! Worst place is the airport, cos its not lekka for guys to cry!

I get so scared when my friends cry. I never know what to do. I'm the worst in thous situations. So when the guy cries I'm like WTF ?( ?(

My last boyfriend, after i found out that he was still going out with his ex, i asked him to meet up with me several times to see if he would admit it and to finish to his face, but he kept making up excuses and denying that he was still going out witht his other girl, so i finished with him firstly over the phone, then through text after he wouldn't actually take it in that I finished with him and still thought we were going out, because of course, he was being true to em *rolls eyes* after that, when he still wouldnt believe me that i wanted it to end and that i knew he was going out with his "ex", me and the girl arranged to meet up, then meet up with him and let him explain his way out of it :D

pfft boys

Do you think that if someone cheats once, then they'l do it again?