aberdeen-music

Dilemma

Guest Bailz

Ok, so...

Boy meets girl...

Boy likes girl...

Boy tells girl...

Girl tells boy she's with someone...

Boy agrees to stay friends while keeping some hope there...

Boy and girl continue to keep in touch...

Girl slowly starts ignoring boy...

Boy gets angry and doesn't know what to do...

Girl meets up with boy after holidays an acts like everything is hunky dorey.

What would you do in this situation?

like someone said, its just one of those things dude, get on with your life, stay in touch but at a distance that comfortable for you without making you bitter of her status, she obviously sees you as just a friend, treat your relationship like that if you can but dont desperately hold on to your feelings in hope or its just going to be along painful bumpy ride which'll probably result in you guys not talking atall. and hey, you never know whats around the corner, maybe somewhere down the line everything'll be different, in fact by then you may even be over it and not give a shit.

Look.

I don't know you, or what you're like, or anything about you, and i'm sure heaps of people on these boards feel the same...We also don't know this girl or anything about the situation. How could anyone possibily give you decent advice?

If she's in a relationship, leave her alone. If she wanted you, not her boyfriend, she'd be with you, but she's not because she doesn't want you, she wants her boyfriend.

That probably sounds really bitchy, but it's the truth so i don't really care.

Pretty shrewd shit from Swining Ryan and Alex. You can never persuade someone to go nout with yhou. It's all chemical brother so just leave her the fuck alone, in five years time she wouldn't mean shit to you, Its selfish to want to distort someone else's life to suit your own ends.

If she wanted to be with you she'd chuck her bloke, and if she did, he'd come onm here saying my darling girlfriend has dumped me for some bloke who's been sniffing around her even though he knew she was attached and we'd all feel well sorry for him and think you were scum! Don't crap on your fellow man!

Guest MerryChristmas

This is how much I care

To whom it may concern, I have no idea what this wee boxie is for but: I just thought that I would inform you that I don't like pancakes.

I will tell you this; Pancakes are the route of all evil, not even "Merlin the master and commander of all the worlds prairie dogs" likes pancakes.

10 reasons why I like dove(2005 Unilever)

You can make it fly By strapping fireworks to it

It tastes nice if you swear enough

It keeps you clean and free, I like freedom

dove(2005 Unilever)

dove(2005 Unilever)

dove(2005 Unilever)

its heavy enough to travel great distances when thrown

it wont fly away

it smells sweet and helps to balance the P.H of your skin

its loverly dovely

The best thing about pancakes are the ingredients that you can put into them other than that I dont like pancakes, except dove(2005 Unilever) flavoured pancakes

Gnus live under bridges hiding from the aptly names "Flying spaghetti hoodlumist monster" from the south seas, during these periods of immense hardship they survive on camel meat and tuna fish sandwiches which the great all seeing "the hipless hamster bumpy gargle" drops to them from the back of his flying goose which he named daisy.

Now these gnu are allies of the Iranian 1 legged mullet fish from Iran, they gather outside shopping centres wearing hats not uncommonly seen behind the local McDonalds counter

So here we are im the timeless space of gretna green, we live in a world, a very dangerous world, "in an ordinary world"

The 4 eyed lumpy deer fish from central Andorra dislikes pancakes too but then again it doesnt require the use of dove. It illuminates my life because I like fish

Fish is a great supplement to the diet of the "American freedom snail" whose ability to remain in their portable shells against the might of the army of "purple hearted rooster ants" (ants with an addiction to dove(2005 Unilever)) and then quickly hop out, create a nuclear arsenal using nothing but a fairy liquid bottle and a pair of old underpants

The gnome liberation front, is changing, its coming to town, "the masked gnome grabber" silently sneaks out top liberate gnomes, the legend of Dwarf Villas is alive and well, believe, you, me, who?

We who believe in the algorithm of live must too so believe in the use of dove(2005 Unilever) as a naturally occurring bar of soap

Several of the worlds dove(2005 Unilever) factories are run by ex-gnomes, the hel-sink-i factory is run by ex-gnomes snatched from the claws of tyranny by "the masked gnome grabber". They are free to fish whenever they feel the need, safe in the knowledge that the almighty "pancake overlords" cannot reach them using their secret weapon "B & Q Boy", a mighty ex-warrior who once borrowed a screwdriver from his ex-ladyfriend princess kinetica of the spaceship pancake

UFOs are a conspiracy, they are actually Unidentified Frying Objects, pancakes powered by dove(2005 Unilever) reactors which are made by energetic pyromaniac poverty challenged ambassador frogs from Ghana

Pancakes, pancakes, pancakes, pancakes, algebra, pancakes

All this leads to a new era an era of unsupervised dove(2005 Unilever) abuse by jobless gnomes from Brisbane fighting against our mighty pancake overlords, who shall win? Who shall win?

Exactly! That's another thing that's wrong with the world today' date=' some men have no morals when it comes to an attached girl.[/quote']

Some of you have this so wrong. I wasn't bugging her at all. She was the one that started it all again.

I'm a bitch with big bad man titites' date=' yeah thats right. titties. i'm 'on the rag' at the moment so i'm a bit emotional. oh it's all too much for me... i think i'll go have a peach schnaps. [/quote']

Tell her to stop 'bugging' you until she is single.... and dont reply to her texts. Else you'll have a boyfriend looking for you regardless of "who started it"....

Guest DustyDeviada

Start stalking her, phone her all the time, hang around outside her house, send anonymous letters declaring your undying love, find out where her boyfriend lives.

You know you want to.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
For goodness sake' date=' does nobody have any regard for the sanctity of a relationship anymore, leave her alone. Why are young men always sniffing around girls with boyfriends and then lurking around as 'friends'?[/quote']

Absolutely bang on. I don't believe that "just friends" bullshit. The reason he keeps sniffing around is because he's biding his time, hoping she finishes with the guy, turns to this "friend" for sympathy, and the predatory piece of shit is poised to try and slither in about when she's at her most vulnerable. I personally think the boyfriend has every right to smack the fuck out of the sleazy, oily bastard. If it was genuine friendship, no problemo, but the cunt's made it clear he's hanging around in hope, and that's well out of order. A lifetime of futile, lonely masturbation and crying himself to sleep alone at night is all he deserves.

Christ, that's better. A long-held pet hate dealt with.

Put your cock in her hand and start crying.
Absolutely bang on. I don't believe that "just friends" bullshit. The reason he keeps sniffing around is because he's biding his time' date=' hoping she finishes with the guy, turns to this "friend" for sympathy, and the predatory piece of shit is poised to try and slither in about when she's at her most vulnerable. I personally think the boyfriend has every right to smack the fuck out of the sleazy, oily bastard. If it was genuine friendship, no problemo, but the cunt's made it clear he's hanging around in hope, and that's well out of order. A lifetime of futile, lonely masturbation and crying himself to sleep alone at night is all he deserves.

Christ, that's better. A long-held pet hate dealt with.[/quote']

outasite.....

you guys should be agony aunts....