aberdeen-music

Dilemma

Guest Bailz

It's simple' date=' if he's actively hoping for her relationship to end, then he's got a cheek to think of himself as her friend.[/quote']

Great way to just assume nonsense Jake. I never mentioned anywhere that I was hoping for the relationship to end. I had hope because something might have happened in the future and I, in no way, acted to try to end their relatationship. Why? Because I'm obviously not the cunt you assumed that I am.

I was pissed off because she decided to ignore me, sounds like a friendly thing to do, eh? I don't think so. Then, she appears out of nowhere and acts as if nothing had happened over the past couple of months. That's what I was wanting some advice about. None of this bullshit about me deserving to be lonely.

Anyway, I've decided what I'm going to do so you can all stop discussing what a cunt I must be - a bit of a strange assumption to make considering the majority of you don't actually know me.

Great way to just assume nonsense Jake. I never mentioned anywhere that I was hoping for the relationship to end. I had hope because something might have happened in the future and I' date=' in no way, acted to try to end their relatationship. Why? Because I'm obviously not the cunt you assumed that I am.

I was pissed off because she decided to ignore me, sounds like a friendly thing to do, eh? I don't think so. Then, she appears out of nowhere and acts as if nothing had happened over the past couple of months. That's what I was wanting some advice about. None of this bullshit about me deserving to be lonely.

Anyway, I've decided what I'm going to do so you can all stop discussing what a cunt I must be - a bit of a strange assumption to make considering the majority of you don't actually know me.[/quote']

stop fucking moaning, its your own fault for putting this up on a public messege board. here's some advise

im going to take a guess that you may very well be an emo kid, am i right? if so STOP LISTENING TO IT if of course not, you sound like one...

Boy should probably murder girl' date=' do what he wanted to girl anyway while she's still warm, then bury girl in the garden.[/quote']

if you bury her in a peat bog, then the body should be preserved in all its glory (although the skin may take on a leathery texture) and you can dig her up every so often when you are feeling horny and sentimental.

either that or go for a pint with some mates, get wasted and snog the nearist lassey.

Pete

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Great way to just assume nonsense Jake. I never mentioned anywhere that I was hoping for the relationship to end. I had hope because something might have happened in the future

You said yourself that you're "keeping some hope for the future", correct? She's in a relationship at the moment. That relationship has to finish before there can be any hope. Therefore, albeit indirectly, you hope for her current relationship to end. Then you get your chance.

Look, it's daft to get hung-up on an attached girl. There's about 6 billion people in the world, it won't be difficult to meet someone. Going by what you yourself said, if I was her partner, I wouldn't trust you to post a letter.