aberdeen-music

aberdeen = rich

get lost

It probably is in Rubislaw. I used to walk through Rubislaw Den? on my way to work and some of the houses...sorry estates' date=' are beyond a joke!

Mind you, I'd probably buy a big fuck off house if I had the money too. Or a land-boat.[/quote']

True but the road in rubislaw den north is really bad, full of potholes.

Bieldside!!! woo

but u havnt seen the prices of the drinks in The Bieldside, the are a joke

and all the arses that come into the shop and act like they own it and are all ace. ether paying with a 20 note or their credit card and ask for 100 cash back

WE DON'T FUCKING DO 100 CASH BACK TWAT. how many times 50 is the limet. their is a fucking cash machine over there!!! *points with a nice co-op smile and swears at there back*

and almost all the people are old and drive big cars to slowly. not to show off their mod'ed cars it just because they slowly and old

unlucky for some, AB13, for me.

try working in sainsburys with all the snobs coming in.

its a fact that my sainsburys (garthdee) has the most "demanding" cumtomers of all the sainsburys in the UK!

i.e. they'll complain about everything, give you 0 respect and generally treat you like shit, but then we can go and poisen their grapes or something!