aberdeen-music

AFC Thread (not for non football lovers)

Mr.Tim

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found some video footage of the goal that some guy filmed from the South Stand. Dunno if it was a phone or a camera but it's nae bad' date=' and there's a good bit of commentary.

[url']http://www.bbc.co.uk/go/dna/mbfansforum/F2154397/ext/_auto/-/http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e319/ajnewlands/?action=view&current=DSCF2210.flv

What a fucking beauty!

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Satan's Revolting XI again today, and I'm beginning to fucking brick it. Mind you, if results go a certain way (i.e.mine) then the DA could relegate Lavvy next week!

YEEEES! Just watched one of the best second half displays by the Jags all season. However, I'm still fucking disgusted by a) the first half performance, which was fucking woeful, and b) why the fuck did Kilgannon not get the hook, the useless cunt? Fucking pish referee, too......

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Satan's Revolting XI 0-0 Dunfermline

Lavvy 3-1 Dundee United

Oh shit, the last thing I need is Flynn's mob coming good. We have them at fortress EEP on Saturday, and a win for us will relegate them all but mathematically. Come on the DA!

Mon the Hibees tomorrow' date=' pich that UEFA place and get us that Intertoto spot!![/quote']

A point will do i suppose, shame it wasn't 3 though considering how long they held out for.

Now i just need the huns to do the business, and hibs to shake off some of these injuries and grind out some wins.

July 1st-9th is booked off, just in case Caley do get into the Intertoto cup :love:

Seeing as I haven't had the chance to gloat infront of you yet....

GET IT UP YA PATERSON!! :D

I've been in hiding since Caley bottled it against Motherwell, ......then the Dons......then Livi.

Our team is going to be decimated come the summer i feel ;(

Still.... there's always hope. Think I might head along to some Hibs and Rangers matches to lend my support ;)

I'll be out in the Abdn next weekend though Yousef, many drinks to be had.