aberdeen-music

The Person Below Me!!!

Benji

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys' date=' give it a rest, you're talking utter shite now and I'd rather you waited until you could come up with something really interesting to find out about the person below you. Go to bed for a few days. This thread is not your life.[/quote']

I know it isnt! BUT..... IT IS IN THE WASTELAND, most things here are total shite, that is why it is called the wasteland. so just let us have fun, you dont have to read our "shite" of you dont want to.

p.s. in my opinion this thread should have been closed like 40 pages ago to save bandwidth, but meh, im sure it will be soon.

EDIT:(i know this is a bit hippocrytical of my earlier post saying i was gunna lay off this thread for a while, but meh, i realy wanted to get my point across to proincess holly)

That's Princess' date=' mate. And it's called the Wasteland because it's a forum for topics that have no place in other forums. It's not called the Postasmuchasyoupossiblycanwhenyou'vegotnothingtosaybutcan'tbearsedgoingtobed.[/quote']

i can b arsed going to bed, im just not tired! just because its 3 07am, dusnt mean i have to be in bed, so shut up, i have as much right to post in theese threads as you do, i just choose to do it more frequently.

ill second that, i know i post a load of total shoite on here so i hereby promice to stop, and post more sensiblyand on more serious threads!though there is the odd sensible post among my wasteland exploits.....anyway, i vote this thread b closed too, it is well over its expirey date and must b taking up a hell of a lot of bandwidth!

Falshh' date=' thissshhh isshh a baysshhlesshhh accusassshhhhion.

TPBM believes that Hunter S. Thompson's ghost could defeat Christopher Reeve's ghost in mortal combat.[/quote']

Err, dunno if this is allowed, but I had to take this up...

1) I'm not sure in answer to your question, as one was constantly stoned and one was (for the latter part of his life at least) a vegetable. If they were to transcend this life in those particular states, who knows???

2) Christopher Reeve wore a cape, and if Super Mario 4 taught me anything, it taught me that spinny capes were a lethal weapon (to overgrown fungii at least)

TPBM probably thinks I'm a c***