aberdeen-music

unknown blasts in london

Untitled

and how big is gleneagles ? and how big is london ?

ofcourse Gleneagles is a harder target.

fucking tight as a nut up there.

I love hearing all these expert opinions on everything' date=' it's amazing what a good bombing can make people say.

I realised this morning, that when I changed a Euston, the lights went off and on, "the power surge", that was at 8.50 am (or thereabouts). That's when the first bomb when off is it not ?

Simon mothboy was splashed by a car going through a puddle this morning, made him 15 mins late...and, if he was 15 mins earlier, he would have been at liverpool st. station. He's glad to be alive today.[/quote']

in the press interview the cheif said london had more than anoth officers. london has 32 thousand officers, 1 thousand five hundred of them are in scotland

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FOX News is pathetic. Another idiot on the channel today was talking about how London must remain strong and how the UK must continue with the War on Terror' date=' whilst doing so the idiot then started talking about the Spanish Government pulling their forces out of Iraq, and stated look what happened to them. By doing so, the presenter in question obviously thought that the Madrid bombings took place after the troop withdrawal, but the Spanish troops were removed after the Madrid bombings and there has since been zero terrorist attacks against the Spanish by AL-Qaeda or any affiliated group.

In regards to the War on Terror, I remember having a conversation with someone about it shortly before the invasion of Iraq and I came to the conclusion that the concept of the War on Terror was basically Orwellian.[b'] I came to this conclusion because if there are no terrorist attacks, the supporters of the War on Terror conclude that the War on Terror is working, conversely if there is a terrorist attack, like today, they conclude that the War on Terror must continue till it is won.

Very true, it does seem like it will be endless.

in the press interview the cheif said london had more than anoth officers. london has 32 thousand officers' date=' 1 thousand five hundred of them are in scotland[/quote']

so what are you saying ?...

there was no point in that statement.

...1 thousand five hundred of them are in scotland.....so, the streets of london are safer?

if it is that difficult to set off a bomb on "theprotected streets of london"...why not stroll up to the G8 and plant some up there then?

(scuse the tone, I am not getting at you...) peep

No' date=' but I seem to recall there were severe repurcussions for the government in France, more than can be said here and in US...[/quote']

Exactly, they paid millions in compensation to Greenpeace.

P.S - My dead civillian estimate was just a general average from the first couple of stats I found on the internet, so they may be out.

I'm fed up of all this al-queada/iraq/middle east nonsense. I say leave them alone' date=' it'll only be a matter of time before they start fighting each other again and than problem solved for the rest of us.[/quote']

How do you explain 9/11 with that clever little theory?

I'm fed up of all this al-queada/iraq/middle east nonsense. I say leave them alone' date=' it'll only be a matter of time before they start fighting each other again and than problem solved for the rest of us.[/quote']

Au contraire - we broker a fair deal for peace between Israel and Palestine, and we eliminate the main reason for Islamist terrorism.

so what are you saying ?...

there was no point in that statement.

...1 thousand five hundred of them are in scotland.....so' date=' the streets of london are safer?

if it is that difficult to set off a bomb on "theprotected streets of london"...why not stroll up to the G8 and plant some up there then?

(scuse the tone, I am not getting at you...) peep[/quote']

but if somthing happened at the g8 without these extra police i bet you'd use the same argument that their should have been more police in the area.

Au contraire - we broker a fair deal for peace between Israel and Palestine' date=' and we eliminate the main reason for Islamist terrorism.[/quote']

To be honest i can't be arsed with that shower of cunts either. They've been persecuting each other in that neck of the woods since the dawn of man, what makes you think us shoving our oar in now will make any sort of difference. Waste of time and good peoples lives messing around with things like that.

This is horrible. I was in London just a couple of weeks ago on trains' date=' buses and the Underground. And I was sitting thinking how scary it was with so many folks and how bad it'd be if it was hit... Scary stuff.[/quote']

yeah I was there for Greenday at Milton Keynes we were constantly on the underground we loved it and was thinking the same thing it is scary far too close to home

is anyone else here pissed at bush and blair. they made a statment or said somthing today about how bad and terrible it is to kill innocent people, as in London today.

but if u take a look at how many innocent iraqis and such like they have killed due to the war and invasion, what they said is unfair

This is horrible.

I can't believe it's happened. I just hear these awful sirens everywhere, and everyone is trying to walk home. Poor tiny tourists lost, and everyone who was affected must surely still be in shock. There must be far more casualties than they can estimate currently.

Horrible

I can't watch the news anywmore, because i live so centrally all the places featured are just down the road.

those evil bastards.

x

But it's not their aim to kill innocents' date=' is it? [/quote']

Surely it is irrelevant to the victims if they were deliberately targeted or not? Anyway, regarding the Iraq War, there was quite a lot of evidence showing that US snipers deliberately killed numerous residents of Fallujah.

The coalition forces are trying to re-establish order in Iraq' date=' not chaos as the terrorists are attempting to do. [/quote']

Most Iraqis, I believe, feel that the US and the coalition forces being in Iraq is the reason that there are daily terrorist attacks, and this is the prime reason why a vast majority of Iraqis want the coalition forces to withdraw from Iraq. Therefore, Iraqis believe that the coalition forces are destabilising Iraq, not re-establishing order. What should also be noted is that coalition forces have been responsible for the deaths of many more innocent Iraqis compared to the terrorists.

i hope holly is ok..

i was just about to ask that. does anyone have her number?

the police from london that were in gleneagles that they were sending back to london were special police. it wasnt cause there wasn't enough in london. its cause the have a big team of police that are experts for this kinda thing, and at gathering evidence. and they were all in gleneagles. thinking they'd be needed if something happened there. so they flew them back to london to do their bit there.

they knew at like 11 that about 40 odd were dead. the trouble is that there are just bits of bodies on the bus and they had to try and match up parts to see how many bodies there were.

its a scary thing. they were getting so confused over the amount of blasts because one happened in between two stations so people were coming out of both saying something had happened. so they thought there were 3 when there was only one.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
There was a suspect package found on a bus in Edinburgh! They are waiting for the experts now.

Myself and the missus were in Edinburgh today. As we were boarding the bus to Selkirk, some guy asked us "Have you left your bags unattended at anytime today?" A simple "No, we haven't" kept him happy. Whew, tight-knit security there! Seriously though, we did wonder if anything had happened in Edinburgh.

The only thing that surprises me is that this has taken nearly 4 years to happen. Maybe it's time people asked themselves why anyone would want to attack Britain? It's not THAT difficult to figure it out.

The only thing that surprises me is that this has taken nearly 4 years to happen. Maybe it's time people asked themselves why anyone would want to attack Britain? It's not THAT difficult to figure it out.

Fuck the Government and everything they stand for!!! Long live anarchy!!!

Get a fucking grip.