aberdeen-music

::advance Notice - Moshulu Summer Listings Poster::

Ross

you know..........when the Dresden Dolls gig was first annouced ............i was in One-Up three days in a row and kept forgetting to buy tickets..........

.........so i thought fuckit........i'll just be lazy an buy them online as i was buying my Edinburgh tickets from see.com anyway

i got my Edinburgh tickets fine (except they spelt things wrong 'the DresdAn Dolls' apparently) but i got a pissy e-mail saying they couldn't get my tickets to me in time for the gig (which was like 3 months away at the time and is still over a month away) 0_0 and i have to take the e-mail to the moshulu box office along with the credit card i used to buy the tickets (which i since cut it half)

anyway..........i'm just hungover/still drunk and whining abotu nothing important...............i just thought it was silly and i fell more secure when i actually have my tickets for something

The reason that we operate a box office collection is that some online ticket companies charge you up to 9 for postage and recorded delivery for tickets.

Thus we`d rather save you the extra bit of cash.

I once bought 4 Idlewild tickets for Edinburgh and was charged 16 extra. Granted this was with Ticketmaster who are renowned for ripping people off.

Usually when we explain this to people they are quite glad of this.

Also.... Reel Big Fish are not as big as they once were and thus Moshulu is the largest venue that they could play in Aberdeen. Mainly as there isn`t a 900 capacity ala QMU in Aberdeen.

Hope that answers your questions.

Ross

Ah ok. Will do.

I thought it was there already.. Although i think Chris is away doing other things.

As you`ll notice our website is a bit out of date also. Bit busy at this end.

As you know.

October is going to be tremendous.

Possibly a top gig at the end of August also. Looking unlikly due to $$$ but we`ll see.

Reel Big Fish tickets are currently SOLD OUT in ONE UP.

Expect more tickets to arrive in the coming few days.

Other tickets flying out include :

Nine Black Alps

Delays

Wedding Present

Dresden Dolls

when's te wedding present gig?

and any truth in killing joke playing or is that just a rumour?

and can anyone point me in the direction of some Nine Black Alps tracks to listen to?

incidently, i thought the carpet in mohulu was a bit sticky - all adds to the character, i suppose.

Holy freakin' shit' date=' Reel Big Fish are playing Moshulu?!?! How did I not know about that? I love Reel Big Fish... If I don't get tickets in One Up today I'm going to kill myself, no questions asked, just dead.[/quote']

Going by the first post by Ross which stated the RBF tickets were sold out in One Up, I presume you're dead now?

Is the first forum funeral going to have a wake in Moshulu?