aberdeen-music

The last scene points thread...

Neil

i basically ignored them, not being a big enough personality here to warrant much attention apart from od posting (and probably mostly in the musicians forum anyway)

i do remember getting a scene point for helping someone with a question in the musicians forum

and also minus one for apparently having the same avatar for far too long, i like it dammit, and i will keep it as long as i like

amusing while it lasted, but like usuall, taken faar too seriously by some...

David

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Logan

I'm sure there's no stopping anyone sending what would have been scene point comments in a PM......oh wait, that's right! Then it wouldn't be anonymous! Duh!

I'm sure there's no stopping anyone sending what would have been scene point comments in a PM......oh wait' date=' that's right! Then it wouldn't be anonymous! Duh![/quote']

That was the main flaw in scene points was the fact that people's comments were left as anonymous.

It was fun and games but there are two sides to every story.

Yes people whined about it but they were provoked by people who purposely tried to stir shit through scene points.

i had switched mines off but people still would give me them. for the most random things. there was one who i want to know who it was. it just said something like "did you think i wouldnt find out it was you" or something. made no sense seeing how i was posting under my own name.... therefore i wasnt trying to hid that it was me saying it... and it wasnt even a bad thing.... strange people

I don't mind the fact they are gone. Means I can actually express my opinion without some little tit leaving something insightful like "wank" or "shite" on my scene points :D Also means I can be tit now and then myself. But I eventually started signing scene points anyway, I don't hide. If you piss me off I'll just tell you so. heh. But I have to admit I WILL miss slipping the odd negative to the assholes of the site (you know who you are).

Andy