Who would you like to meet on ab music?

Hog

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *alex*
alex i want to meet you to.

and excuse the myspace pose... but i hate looking at camera's to get my photo taken but here my new hair.. more how i want it than logan saw eyes1.JPG

Wooop. And the hair is very noice. :love:

Guest *alex*
i think i spotted gumpy on the number 19 bus yesterday. Or at least someone that looks like his avatar did :/

Confirmation?

Do you know i know who you are/have met you on a few occasions and went to school with you once upon a time. Do you, eh?

*stalks* :gringo:

Ofcourse everyone wants to meet his naziness .............. right?

................ please

I've already met you Calum, and know you oh far too well :p

Viki, was the occasion where you met "chris mills, tav, rass, fish, stephen etc" also the occasion where you met myself and Dechristianise? At the Jubilee Hall gig in Portlethen. Actually, i think you had met Calum before.

Oooooooo what an eventful evening that was :p All in the quiet secluded little shithole of Portlethen.

I do miss the Jubilee Hall gigs though, they were pretty damn awesome til they got wrecked.

Guest Logan

and excuse the myspace pose... but i hate looking at camera's to get my photo taken but here my new hair.. more how i want it than logan saw

Wow, that's even better!! :love:

Guest *alex*
yesh. I came to your flat at some point.

I also know you went to Denmark. And that you can balance a pint on your head. :cheers:

*Stalks even more*

Hah. creepy. I'm in Denmark, RIGHT NOW.

I'm sure i'm more of a stalker than you..i've seen you sing karaoke..and, umm, didn't you set gilly's hair on fire?umm...oh, and you like to funk up your vodka ;) (NOT a drug reference)

wasnt expecting this. alex i want to meet you to.

holly - good old runring!

logan and vicki - remember who half got you guys together :-)

and excuse the myspace pose... but i hate looking at camera's to get my photo taken but here my new hair.. more how i want it than logan saw eyes1.JPG

HOT!!! :love::love::love:

Well..... dont want to meet any of you now - all my posts are jokes, except this one. Some of you people out there put harsh scene points on me with pretty fuckin harsh comments - am i not allowed to have a laugh??? Do not put sneaky comments on it again - i dont care if you do coz its very very very cowardly, mwa ha ha. Tell it to my face you pussy!

:nono: - Tsk tsk - you know who you are - and so do i. Oh well......

Well..... dont want to meet any of you now - all my posts are jokes' date=' except this one. Some of you people out there put harsh scene points on me with pretty fuckin harsh comments - am i not allowed to have a laugh??? Do not put sneaky comments on it again - i dont care if you do coz its very very very cowardly, mwa ha ha. Tell it to my face you pussy!

:nono: - Tsk tsk - you know who you are - and so do i. Oh well......[/quote']

everyone does it...everyone gets it, they are only scene points, dont cry

everyone does it...everyone gets it' date=' they are only scene points, dont cry[/quote']

Well - true, but i had one nasty one - but i really really dont care - just like face to face action! its easier to..... And im not toooooo bothered, just ranting!