aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Hog

Who would you like to meet on ab music?

Who have you not met but would like to?

I would like to meet Penny, she seems like an interesting character (no Im not trying to use the boards to get laid)

What about you?

Penny is ace! She's always so hyperactive which I think is a great quality. I don't know who I'd like to meet, time is running out though as I'll only be here for two more weeks!

ahhh shucks, i did u full-on lobster there hehe.

i've randomly met heaps of people when i was a good ole lava gooer, and random flyer-hander-outer...

i'd like to meeeeeeeet shitloads of people off here, but it always turns out to be a weird 'oh hi, yeh, hehe nice to meet you.. this is a bit weird' and a lot of *foot shuffling* and *no eye contact* thing..

call me a cynic, cynic, but i'd rather actually have a conversation with a heap of people rather than just a 'oh hi, now i can put a face to a name'..

weeeeee. kerplunk. :cheers: clink

i wana meet (in no particular order)

Logan

Harleyquinn

Alkaline

Jimmy Jazz

Keira

Connie

Hog

Cloud

JME

Princess Holly

Paranoid Android

Tony Marlin

Gumpy

Rach_69

all the people in my "whos sexy" post

and

you..whoever you are :p

Hmm yeah agree that Penny seems like bit of a character. Rainbow Princess seems like a larger than life sort of person. Hmm Dan atom has a wicked sense of humour and I'd like to bitchslap Calum :D (not really, just jokin kid... or am i???)

I just want to meet ewan again. I knew him vaguely before he became such a celebrity, and havnt seen him since. Him and his thumb moved onto better things.

Who have you not met but would like to?

I would like to meet Penny' date=' she seems like an interesting character (no Im not trying to use the boards to get laid)

What about you?[/quote']

Well Hog, she has a voracious sexual appetite so you would be well in with a chance...until she discovered your terminally declining scalp follicles.

Penny is ace! She's always so hyperactive which I think is a great quality. I don't know who I'd like to meet' date=' time is running out though as I'll only be here for two more weeks![/quote']

I always see you in the 'dus on a monday but it would feel too weird to talk you.

Hmm yeah agree that Penny seems like bit of a character. Rainbow Princess seems like a larger than life sort of person. Hmm Dan atom has a wicked sense of humour and I'd like to bitchslap Calum :D (not really' date=' just jokin kid... or am i???)[/quote']

Rainbow is a good laugh. Last week I was photographing a wedding and she was walking past! "stop using a wedding t try and get laid were her words" lol.

Dan, quality guy, the end.

Penny, never met her!!!!!! :down:

Well Hog' date=' she has a voracious sexual appetite so you would be well in with a chance....[/quote']

have we had an encounter before?!?! hehe, only yolking.

I always see you in the 'dus on a monday but it would feel too weird to talk you.

Why? I hate people who say they see me all the time whether it's in Exodus or at work or in town. It seems so silly. If I knew who you were I'd say hi. I'll be there friday saturday sunday and probably monday too this week so if you see me.....say hi!

Robyn

InStore

Hog

Almost all the rest of the folks i speak to i've met already and are all pretty damn cool.

:D

Robyn and Instore? Can't think why.

Oh yeah' date=' add Princess Holly to my list then.

:rockon:[/quote']

Today was my last day at the cinema before I move to London. So you won't see me there anymore. Well, until September.

Robyn and Instore? Can't think why.

:nono:

Well Robyn seems cool and Narc can't stop going on about some pm InStore sent to him so wanna see wot she's all bout.