aberdeen-music

Who would you like to meet on ab music?

Hog

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Keira
I tried me best and think i did okay considering i'm the only one who doesn't do the all the msn banter. You were much taller than expected.

Leif said that.. surely I'm not THAT much taller?!

she never shuts the fuck up when im talking to her ;)

GOOD call Ross.

true! but ah well' date=' if people have problems with me, then nothing much I can do. I get on with most people.

I really want to meet Amy_Arbroath though, she's awesome and it will give me an excuse to go to arbroath too <3[/quote']

Suprisingly...after reading that 'buy me rent me' thing...im pretty sure i saw you the other day...whilst doing a bit of shopping in asda...you were with someone wearing a misfits t-shirt....that is all...

Guest *alex*
I discovered tonight that Alan Cynic is none other than my art teacher from second year' date=' who lent me a Groundhogs CD when i drew a picture of Wishbone Ash.

Awesome![/quote']

Which art teacher from Cults is Alan Cynic? (Or, Alan Cynic, which art teacher from Cults are you?)

I only did first and second year art at Cults, but that's because i'm crap at it..

I met that Penny chick in Exodus last night' date=' started asking me if i was french or german or sumit.

Funny person.[/quote']

oh my goodness.. did you reveal your identity in the end? i totally can't remember that phenomenon..

were u the bearded boy talkin to holly whilst i was becoming increasingly refreshed under the air-con?

oh.. im a funny person am i?! the cheek of ya. :p

oh my goodness.. did you reveal your identity in the end? i totally can't remember that phenomenon..

were u the bearded boy talkin to holly whilst i was becoming increasingly refreshed under the air-con?

oh.. im a funny person am i?! the cheek of ya. :p

I think you served me in Sainsbury's today.

I'd also like to meet whoever it is that keeps leaving me nice Scene Points proposing marriage and other such things and the clown that keeps giving me negative scene points calling me a "Lameoid".

Some goon just gave me a negative scene point saying 'Lameoid', which would have been mildly funny if -

1) Around five people hadn't done the same thing, and

2) If they hadn't done it over a week after the original post.

The mind boggles.