aberdeen-music

Who would you like to meet on ab music?

Hog

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I half met you last night I think. I was talking to yousef and he was all "this is aiofjha and aiodan, i'm going to the toilet you can talk to them" I stood for a second and thought about breaking the ice with "hey, you're tall" and then went over and called the dj fat.

hehe that's creepy! creepy markles! :p yeah' date=' steve-o and justin were there- i was trying to hide that evil wine that steve-o brought in the garden... wasn't it the big brother finale? can't quite remember- i was in the kitchen at that point hehe! i remember you attacked me just before we got off the bus as well! :p i also had on my Pregnant Top. :D[/quote']

I'm just a creepy creepy man. :(

who's booze was it that I spent ages hiding and they got really freaked out because they couldn't find it?

I'm now remembering another story that only Addi would truly appreciate because It was the last night of the DDG flat. Ended up hiding the microwave and replacing it with a Cardboard box with a drawing of a microwave on it, with fully edible cardboard roast chicken...

for reason, probalby only to be annoying i once moved their new wahing machine into their bathroom in that flat. Also there was the time when craig and aaron went out hte living room for a couple of minutes and when they came back we had rearanged the furniture so it was a mirror image of beforehand. No respect i tells ya.

aaaaaaahahahah! I remember that! were you there when Craig decided to put a big bottle of beer on the optics and was building up loads of pressure and I got completely soaked? or when we made those really dubious cocktails with that horrible pink fluff on the top of them? and the pints of apples Sourz style drinks - muchos tasty.

I spent far too much time in that flat...

I half met you last night I think. I was talking to yousef and he was all "this is aiofjha and aiodan' date=' i'm going to the toilet you can talk to them" I stood for a second and thought about breaking the ice with "hey, you're tall" and then went over and called the dj fat.[/quote']

Yeah it was me. I'm not called Aidan though! It's no problem, I should have broke the ice with:

"So jimr, will there be another abhorrent pulling display tonight?" :help:

I didn't actually mean to type aidan i just smashed the keyboard as a means of saying I didn't hear what he said, kind of backfired though.

As to your comment, I divorced alcohol today so I imagine I wont be pulling anyone ever again. Strangely enough all I remember about that particular night is sitting in a doorway with Heather eating a macaroni pie at 4.30 in the morning.

The glamour of love....

Hahaha. I'll boost your scene cred next time I'm allowed. It was just quite amusing, standing there in my usual miserabilist pose when Yousef or Jimmy Jazz said "that's jimr" and I looked up and saw you giving your all. Ooo er!

aaaaaaahahahah! I remember that! were you there when Craig decided to put a big bottle of beer on the optics and was building up loads of pressure and I got completely soaked? or when we made those really dubious cocktails with that horrible pink fluff on the top of them? and the pints of apples Sourz style drinks - muchos tasty.

I spent far too much time in that flat...

You guys might know then - What was Craig's goldfish called? I asked Sam but being a crap sister she cant remember these important details. Craig was mean, he told me that it was fishnapped by a seagull when the window was open and i believed him :(

You guys might know then - What was Craig's goldfish called? I asked Sam but being a crap sister she cant remember these important details. Craig was mean' date=' he told me that it was fishnapped by a seagull when the window was open and i believed him :([/quote']

fuck - I've forgotten what it was called as well!!

But I remember him telling me about that story, comedic gold! Sorry Rach.

That post disturbed me.

I don't want to know what giving it your all means. I think there should be police at exodus to stop such depraved things happening.

Or you could just stop being such a debauched drunk! Today I cannot move my right leg and have realised how much I am going to miss our Exodus nonsense. Sunday was just too much fun.

Guest Logan

sticking with the whole Catherine thing here, she was actually the first person I met off the boards probably in October of 2002, if not slightly before. ^_^

She's also one of the nicest people on here and a good laugh!! :D

sticking with the whole Catherine thing here' date=' she was actually the first person I met off the boards probably in October of 2002, if not slightly before. ^_^

She's also one of the nicest people on here and a good laugh!! :D[/quote']

i second that :D

shes not one of the first i met (first being chris mills, tav, rass, fish, stephen etc) but shes definately one of the people im happiest to have met..i love catherine! :p

Guest Logan
i second that :D

shes not one of the first i met (first being chris mills' date=' tav, rass, fish, stephen etc) but shes definately one of the people im happiest to have met..i love catherine! :p[/quote']

Let's make this a Catherine appreciation thread!

All hail Catherine and her new pretty hair! ^_^