aberdeen-music

Who would you like to meet on ab music?

Hog

are you perhaps phil watson's little sister?

Yeah she is

So' date=' thirteen pages in and nobody wants to mee me?

Oh, FUCK you guys.[/quote']

I already know you my dear :p

he was drunk...As was I.

..... as was i :p did you have a good night? When we got back to Debz's we had to walk her dog, was quite funny... i think? ?(

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the Moorings bar nearly every day. However' date=' the only other persons from here that I've met are;

Hog

Percy

Sgt Rock

Pumpkin Head

Laura@TMB

Flash@TMB

CeeJay

I wouldn't mind meeting Frosty Jack 'cos he sounds like a bigger piss-head than me.[/quote']

you've probably met my sister... she is in there a lot. but she doesnt post alot on here....she just randomly appears every now and again

like me' date=' at Jarvis's, quite drunk. Oh that was an evening indeed, with Rhino and Linzi breaking up and me tripping over back garden steps, it's terrible! :p[/quote']
oooh dear- that party! aye i was indeed plying you with drink missy ;)

as for me n rhino' date=' we broke up before then but that party was naaay cool!

i think that was the first time i met markles too actually?

:kiss:[/quote']

:) I was at that party, it was fun although imissed seeing people fall over steps :down:

i don't know if there's anyone i would really like to meet.

ive met a couple of people... but the internet is seems to show a different version of people' date=' only person i would still like to meet is princess holly for the banter. gees im not sure if ive missed these forums...[/quote']

agreed, Ive met a fair few folk off of here and they are nothing like how they come across on here. Met sludge for the first time on saturday, hes pretty cool. Pauls coconut ass is a decent bloke too.

agreed' date=' Ive met a fair few folk off of here and they are nothing like how they come across on here. Met sludge for the first time on saturday, hes pretty cool. Pauls coconut ass is a decent bloke too.[/quote']

i noticed that toooo..

but alas, if anyone ever meets me, they will find out that i am identical to my written words, plus a little extra movement and hyperness. and i smile ALL THE TIME, its fuckin annoyin me how much a smile hahha :p

psydoll and Narc were in my 'to meet' list but that's achieved. Although I got a telling off from Maxi for using Malc's username. CRIME.

Nobody wants to meet me in all these pages X-(

Well feel free to use it, I was desperate to use the phrase "I...AM Narc" in a heavily accented voice on someone (personal joke). Dave played "Narc" on Saturday too, so 'twas great public exposure!

Rach_69, were you in One Up at about 2.30 today? If so I saw you, if not met you. Less gothic than imagined, and hanging around with a guy far less gothic than I anticipated...

Well feel free to use it' date=' I was desperate to use the phrase "I...AM Narc" in a heavily accented voice on someone (personal joke). Dave played "Narc" on Saturday too, so 'twas great public exposure!

Rach_69, were you in One Up at about 2.30 today? If so I saw you, if not met you. Less gothic than imagined, and hanging around with a guy far less gothic than I anticipated...[/quote']

Yep that would have been moi.

Less gothic coz i figured that if i wore my leather coat it would get soaked at the bottom coz im short and the ground is wet :(

Sorry but i cant say I noticed you because i dont know what you look like, although i did notice a few guys looking at me as if they recognised me.

Linzi, i don't remember meeting him either. I just remember mark, jarvis, you, rhino, steve-o turned up didnt he? and Claire was there. But thats all who i can remember although i have a feeling that Justin turned up later on. Were we watching Big Brother?!?!?! I do however remember getting freaked out having never spoken to mark online before and he could remember my email address from me telling him my user name on here ?(

Calm down with the hero talk folks, anyone can become a 'legend/hero/lord/god' (delete regarding context) with a little bit of my magic formula - usually consisting of anything above 5%ABV.

I think the only person left that i've wanted to meet for a while is 'Allsystemsfail', the anarchist who seems to have abandoned the internet, fading into the real world. Practically every person i've met that posts on these boards is as sound as a pound. Crazy how much of a community this website is regardless of whether it's 'scene' or no. Ace way to meet / hunt down / recognise new folks.

paulscoconutass

Linzi' date=' i don't remember meeting him either. I just remember mark, jarvis, you, rhino, steve-o turned up didnt he? and Claire was there. But thats all who i can remember although i have a feeling that Justin turned up later on. Were we watching Big Brother?!?!?! I do however remember getting freaked out having never spoken to mark online before and he could remember my email address from me telling him my user name on here ?([/quote']

hehe that's creepy! creepy markles! :p yeah, steve-o and justin were there- i was trying to hide that evil wine that steve-o brought in the garden... wasn't it the big brother finale? can't quite remember- i was in the kitchen at that point hehe! i remember you attacked me just before we got off the bus as well! :p i also had on my Pregnant Top. :D

Less gothic coz i figured that if i wore my leather coat it would get soaked at the bottom coz im short and the ground is wet :(

Sorry but i cant say I noticed you because i dont know what you look like' date=' although i did notice a few guys looking at me as if they recognised me.

Linzi, i don't remember meeting him either. I just remember mark, jarvis, you, rhino, steve-o turned up didnt he? and Claire was there. But thats all who i can remember although i have a feeling that Justin turned up later on. Were we watching Big Brother?!?!?! I do however remember getting freaked out having never spoken to mark online before and he could remember my email address from me telling him my user name on here ?([/quote']

...was that last summer at jarvis'?all i remember about that is everybody having to sprint for the bus

Sorry but i cant say I noticed you because i dont know what you look like' date=' although i did notice a few guys looking at me as if they recognised me.

Linzi, i don't remember meeting him either. I just remember mark, jarvis, you, rhino, steve-o turned up didnt he? and Claire was there. But thats all who i can remember although i have a feeling that Justin turned up later on. Were we watching Big Brother?!?!?! I do however remember getting freaked out having never spoken to mark online before and he could remember my email address from me telling him my user name on here ?([/quote']

Aye it was probably Leif Erikson leering at you. He was unconvinced it was you, but my scenester detection skills were at their premium...

And Paul, you are a hero for that. Full stop. All the sweeter for me, harhar....;)

Linzi' date=' i don't remember meeting him either. I just remember mark, jarvis, you, rhino, steve-o turned up didnt he? and Claire was there. But thats all who i can remember although i have a feeling that Justin turned up later on. Were we watching Big Brother?!?!?! I do however remember getting freaked out having never spoken to mark online before and he could remember my email address from me telling him my user name on here ?([/quote']

i arrived at the same time as justin. I wasn't there very long, i seem to remember speaking to fadgin most the time about the pixies a t in the park :D

lindeh if you're who i think you are i've met you a couple of times (i dont usually go around telling people my username though just in case they post too)

rach i've met you a couple of times too, when you've been with addi. also i live very close to you, in hillside terrace.

haha i know who people are biut they dont know me 8)

i arrived at the same time as justin. I wasn't there very long' date=' i seem to remember speaking to fadgin most the time about the pixies a t in the park :D

lindeh if you're who i think you are i've met you a couple of times (i dont usually go around telling people my username though just in case they post too)

rach i've met you a couple of times too, when you've been with addi. also i live very close to you, in hillside terrace.

haha i know who people are biut they dont know me 8)[/quote']

HOLY SHIT! Are you James? If so then it AALLLLLL makes sense! I forgot Fadgin was there as well, i remember almost falling over when i got off the bus though teehee. We should do it again soon!