aberdeen-music

To All Us Pussy Assed Males!

Birdman

Hello gentlemen

ever considered yourself a hard ass, maybe you felt on that drunken night in town that you almost could have taken on that 5ft shortass but you just wasnt prepared?

well think again, the new hardasses are the women, they know how to fight and wont spend half an hour shouting abuse and pushing each other!

im gonna watch myself from now on, maybe you should too!

check this out!

GIRLS ARE HARD! :swearing:

that's fucking crazy! Punching her in the head, ouchies!

Yeah girls are hard! gggrrrrrrr!!!

I have never been in a fight before, i would either kick ass or be totally shit, i'm guessing the latter so i just stay away from any situation where i might get my ass kicked :D

that's fucking crazy! Punching her in the head' date=' ouchies!

Yeah girls are hard! gggrrrrrrr!!!

I have never been in a fight before, i would either kick ass or be totally shit, i'm guessing the latter so i just stay away from any situation where i might get my ass kicked :D[/quote']

no seriously! youd probably kick ass if your natural instincts were threatened or if something was flared up inside you. but anyways its pretty damn scary! im scared of girls now lol! mummy muuuuummmmmmyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

no seriously! youd probably kick ass if your natural instincts were threatened or if something was flared up inside you. but anyways its pretty damn scary! im scared of girls now lol! mummy muuuuummmmmmyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

been there, done that, now too mellow to roll about and give someone a beating.

but, you never know........... ;+

take care,

Bobbie

get over here!......

harrrrrr youkin!

I recon the girl in the white "won".

My fave was the we scamp that came in and had a quick "pop" cos "hardy scone" was occupied...

someone then steps in "hey, get out of here, that's unfair".

taping it ?...don't yanks tape everything to do with violence and misery, then sell it / put it on the web (bum fight anyone ?)

She's got her thumbs tucked into her fists. Those punches were about as solid as a baby's first shit. If you think those girls are 'hardasses' you're a complete wuss.