aberdeen-music

Who would you like to meet?

kirkt

← Carl McCoy (My Avatar)

If I had a few grand to spare I'd get The Nephilim to play in the Moorings. This is my one and only ambition in life, so when I'm dying of cancer and you want to club together to get me a final gift before I depart, this is what I want more than a visit to Disneyland.

(My other lifes ambition was to meet Paul Daniels and I did that) :)

Id like to have met Stevie Ray Vaughan and had a jam with him, that would be the best thing ever. Realisticaly, id like to meet michael jackson and get him to confess all his secrets to me, then sell the info to the press for millions.... hahahaha

this fucking cunt has made more than 14 million cause of the shitty frog. 14 million!!!!!!! what a lucky knob.

if i could make 14 million by going "bring brang brong" i would though.

:cheers:

Ahh, but would you also wear the crash helmet, goggles and have your little crazy frog knob hanging out while riding your invisible bike?

Seriously though, please don't become the Crazy Frog Mr Tim :nono: ...you're annoying enough as it is! :D

I'd like to have met the late Bill Hicks. I would've loved to have gone off to "squeegee my third eye" with him. Shit, while we're at it, may as well chuck in Lennon, Johnny Cash, Dylan, Noam Chomsky, Jello Biafra, Jimi Hendrix, Jesus, Buddha, Terrance McKenna, Charles Darwin, Albert Einstein and Steven Hawking - break out the mushrooms and head off to a dinner party in the fifth dimension. :rockon:

Good choice' date=' she's living somewhere in California apparently, she'll give interviews but won't let anyone take her picture. I'd be very curious to hear what she's been up to.

One of the Bettie Page biopics, the Ballad of Bettie Page is due out this year.[/quote']

I've seen a recent one taken of her with Anna Nicole Smith and Pamela Anderson. She looks pretty good for 82.

Looking forward to seeing the biopic although I'm still a little unsure about the casting... I don't think Gretchen Mol is right for the part... and they didn't even give her bangs!!!

Best pic ever by the way:

NewBettie222.jpg