aberdeen-music

the most painful thing you have ever experienced?

Hog

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Savant
Craig you woman!

You won't eat kidney beans unless they're called 'chilli beans' :D

Fuck you man! Shin bones hurt when metal ( :rockon: ) hits them!

And yeah, the thought of kid.....bleurgh! :puke:

Guest Savant
I ride my quadbike like a...

Has anyone noticed that people call these things quad-bikes? It's not a Bike! It's a Quad! Bikes have two wheels; Quads have four! Stop it! :swearing:

Has anyone noticed that people call these things quad-bikes? It's not a Bike! It's a Quad! Bikes have two wheels; Quads have four! Stop it! :swearing:

Your right there, the three wheeled ones are never called trike-bikes. That would be silly.

You could call them quikes.I think this term that should be used on this thread from now on... ;)

Guest Savant

Yeah i like that name....:p

Mole: what you talking about? The BI in bike means it has two wheels - that's why a TRIke's called a trike: 'Tri' means 3. Therefore 'Quad-bike' has conflicting meanings, and is stupid.

1) When I was a toddler I was left playing left to an open fire... erm... my hair went on fire... I can't really remember it but I'm sure it was sore.

2) I went to Landmark adventure park when I was a kid, I was walking along a narrow beam... then I slipped... the beam was quite high up... one leg went either side of the beam and basically I got a full force impact in the erm... genital region, my entire "area" was very badly bruised for weeks. Pain. Pain. Pain.

3) When I was 5 I went over the handle bars of my BMX into a pit of gravel and got a stone lodged into my forehead... my face was covered in blood and it was erm... sore.

4) Apparently when I was a baby I was left alone another time at my grannies and fell off the couch and slammed my head off the radiator... I cant remember it but I do have a rather large scar on my forehead still.

5) I got a really bad tackle at football a few years ago and mauled my knee... it still causes my grief.

That's it I think.

I'm clumsy though. :(

Well.........

When I was about six or seven, I tried to bungee jump off a six foot fence. Using only a nylon rope. I was lucky it didn't strangle me. It would would actually have looked like a suicide! And it would have saved me from:

Breaking my arm twice, both times playing football.

The first time, I was in goals for some reason, and made the mistake of saving a melted shot from three yards out, with one hand. It was at a school "funday". I then went home to my Nan who told me to "Stop that whinging, it doesn't work with me."

I later went to the hospital, got told it was broken and phoned the old cow to tell her she was a cretin.

Second time, I jumped for a header, having already sprained my wrist, and bounced off some ginormous Hearts player. Fell on said arm, played for five minutes, then went to hospital.

And.......

I had an operation for two ingrowing toenails at once.

This involved getting a great big needle between the toes. Two at the same time. Ooooouuucchhhh!!!!!!!

And I got my finger stuck in the top of a plastic bottle last month, and then cut my finger trying to yank it off, then had to go into the staff room at school, in front of several teachers, to find some scissors. Magnificent.

And finally, somebody whacked my mic into my teeth at Kef. Kept singing. Hardcore!

I am a walking disaster area. A very determined one at that.

Put any obstacle in front of me, and I will fall off it, trip over it or walk straight into it.

pilonidal sinus. nothing on this earth could be more painfull or more uncomfortable than that bastard.

Thanks to Google, I'm not too sure about going to Sainsbury's for a salad now :down:

I think the most painful thing I've experienced - which wasn't really that sore, I'm pretty tough - was when I ran down the embankment along the river near the Duthie park, fell right at the bottom and burst my knee open on a big stone. Oh my, it was disgusting. The hole was a bit bigger than an egg and about 1/2 an inch deep I think. It bled like a bitch and getting the stitches... not cool. I now have a shiny 1 1/2 in by 1cm scar on my left knee. Hot.

emm ripping my toe clean off was quite painful to say the least. having pins up my toes for an op to straighten them was a bitch, couldnt walk for 6weeks or summin but the painkillers were good....til they ran out! 3 shots of morphine and i was still in loadsa pain, cant remember it tho! getting hit by a car n breaking my collar bone, elbow n dislocating my shoulder was sore. a wall falling on me when i was 10. ouch! the worst is waking up the morning after going to the gym! ya cant move without feelin pain! evil gym!!!

The part just after an injection of insulin when it feels like someone's holding a smouldering match to your skin. That's a bit sore.

Or. Getting a fag stubbed out on my ankle on my birthday last year. Problem was, I was wearing a skirt and tights, so the tights melted and stuck to my skin. When I took my tights off, I also took the skin with it. Nasty.

Can't be as bad as squashed fingers though...

Kudos to that. I never actually knew how common they were. Horrible' date=' horrible things.[/color']

I've been told they're really common, especially for dark haired men.

Apparently hair dressers can get a similar condition on their hands caused by hair getting under the skin and becoming infected.

Don't think I can pick one most painful thing out as the most painful,

*showjumping when v hungover and tired, me and horse had a slight disagreement about which way we were going and I went over the handlebars tearing the muscles from the back of my shoulder all the way down my side. not good when your backs as bad as mine already is

*been kicked/bitten by horses many a time but I've been kicked in the arse by a clydesdale horse. It was the type of pain that is sore so that you can't feel it but know if really fucking hurts. How we laughed about that as soon as i could talk again

*chipped elbow and torn ligaments from falling down the stairs

*when I get stung by bees or wasps cos I'm allergic to them and I blow up like a ballon in vast amounts of pain

pilonidal sinus. nothing on this earth could be more painfull or more uncomfortable than that bastard.

have to laugh at one of the definitions given on the first result in google:

"It is generally believed to be an acquired condition"

I can't help but think of the phrase "acquired taste"...

it made me giggle. shut up.