aberdeen-music

the most painful thing you have ever experienced?

Hog

Guest Gasss

I had pericarditis (inflammation of the lining of the heart) and a heart murmur so bad you could hear it from across the room. Every time my heart beat it was like my chest was being stabbed by sandpaper. My parents didn't believe me for two days and thought I was trying to skive off school.

Thankyou mother!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

having perthes disease in my hip was a bit of a bastard. breaking my hip in 2 was probably double the bastard.

ermmm......i can deal with shit like broken wrists,busting your head open and pussy shit like that. its stuff like all your muscles aching after a game of football for the first time in months that grates your tits in.

our school went through a craze of taking elastic bands between your finger and thumb and using them to fire staples at people. one total penis of a girl managed to fire and staple and lodge it into my best friend eye. one of those situations where 1/10 of a mm to the side and he'd probably have been blinded. cue white puss leaking from his eye and then stitches on his eyeball!

those were the days!

spoons

/x

Ah ha!! Shit I remember that Spoonie, not a good plan I tell thee... who was it that shot the staple at him again?

Guest RockMonkey

The most painful thing ... I have 2 contenders. One, when I was about six, on the ice rink. A speedsketer came past me, and knocked me down and i hit my face on the ice ramming my two somewhat sticky out teeth through my top lip. i have a tiny scar but can assure you it was extremely painful and the was blood everywhere.

Two, the final stage of a jaw operation, after they had broken my jaws in 8 places, and screwed in titanium rivets there was the matter of removing the long wires they had twisted round each tooth under each gum. They said if I did it under local i could go home that day and i hate hospitals so...

well the local didn't work so i ended up being sat on by two nurses and a doctor pulling foot long wires out of my mouth while i screamed my head off. Pure agony...

Guest Scorge Spike

Yeah, remember that one too.

As for the topic, cacthing your foreskin in your zip is by far the most painful thing ever. Only thing that gets close was falling off my bicycle at 30mph without wearing a helmet.

When i was little I jammed my middle finger in the back door of the car whilst getting into it. The car had child lock on and my mum was still in the house, so I had to wait for her to come out, then get in the car, then get back out again and run round to open the door. I remember it being purple for a really long time.

Although I can't really remember the pain, I'm sure it as sore.

Other than that nothing painful has ever happened to me, so the most painful things of recent times were my neck and my ear peircings, which weren't that bad.

i remember this one time i was heading to norma's to get some 'licco' (anyone else remember that?!) and this '64 impala rolled up along side and the fools started throwing up gang signs, so i went for my glock but the punk in the back seat had an AK and buried about 20 rounds in me, including 16 in the chest. now for some reason, i'd left my vest at home, so this was some serious shit. i was blown back against the wall through the trolley that the bread delivery men used to drop their goods off at the shop, but luckily i had my glock in hand and that shit's not got a safety, so i dropped those fools pretty fast. lost a lot of blood that day, but i kept my honour.

went over my ankle once too. that's right sore.

spoons

/x

Sounds almost as painful as my experience....

My parents wouldn't buy my a bicycle because they thought they were dangerous, so I borrowed my friend's old (sniggering ensues) Raleigh Dido. Travelling at high speed down a rather steep hill my friend was metres ahead of me on her shiny new grifter, and my front wheel started violently weaving from side to side, which prompted me to (stupidly) pull on the brakes. At this point I went spinning over the handlebars, ripped the top of my pinky off as I skiidded along the road, tore my brand new velour zip-up top, and knocked myself out.

I regained consciousness in time to see a family on a drive out in the country slow down to have a look at me, and then continue on their journey without evening checking if I was fatally injured. Nice!

And my parents said "see bicycles are dangerous". Parent logic is great isn't it? lol