aberdeen-music

the most painful thing you have ever experienced?

Hog

I was about 5 or 6 and my dad was telling me lots of jokes. I laughed so hard that I had to put my hand out to steady myself' date=' right on top of our stove-fire...

:(

[/quote']

Ha, thats the best...that will teach YOU to lol.

The sorest thing i'ver ever done is probably stub my toe or walk into the garage door...nothing horrendous springs to mind at all.

EDIT: oh no, i once crashed my bike and scraped my knee away to the bone.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not doing anything about a sore tooth and then having a hardcore abcess develop. waited sooo long before going to the dentist the abcess was pushing out my tooth(molar btw). when the dentist touched it at checkup i passed out on his chair from the pain. sent me down to surgery v next morning to get it out.

never felt so glad to lose a part of my body.

1) When I was 14 I fell off a rope swing, dropped about 15 feet, stuck my arms out and both them snapped at once; on my left arm the break was so severe it pierced through the skin. I kid you not. Queue an operation and 6 weeks of "hillarious" slapstick moments involving not being able to use either arm properly.

(Yes, I could wipe my arse)

2) I was swimming in a pool in Bangor (crap seaside town in Co. Down) and has a snorkel with me. Being a stupid 12 year old I took the rubber mouthpiece off and put the plastic tube in my mouth. I then went under water with said tube in my mouth. A vacuum formed in the tube, forcing it up into my mouth, through my soft palette (the roof of my mouth) and through my nasal cavity. 1" diameter hole in my mouth and wasn't able to breathe through my nose till the hole healed totally.

And the funniest part is, I wouldn't even consider myself accident prone. :D

Mike

Guest Savant

I once crashed my bmx and got the end of a peg (with the full weight of the bike behind it) across the shin. Took a chunk of skin off. I felt sick for a while afterwards.

'scuse my lack of knowledge on the subject - but what's olbas oil (used for)?

it's very similar to 'tiger balm'.. the stuff u sniff to clear an EXTREMELY blocked nose, like vics vapour rub, but 100000 times stronger..

its makin my eyes water thinkin about it..

it's very similar to 'tiger balm'.. the stuff u sniff to clear an EXTREMELY blocked nose' date=' like vics vapour rub, but 100000 times stronger..

its makin my eyes water thinkin about it..[/quote']

Tiger balm is ace... smells fine!

so basically it's like fingering someone with deep heat as opposed to KY. As unpleasant as I put it...

That didn't happen to be at the same night that Sammat etc were absolutely fucked and running around the basement* "slapping" each other with knives' date=' was it?

EDIT:* not the basSment[/quote']

luckily no, it was from some cunting ned in peterhead.

i am a veteren of a few samat/knive slap fights though, we have video evidence of both a ghurka knife ass slash accident and medical support of said injury involving a pill and much laughter.

When I was 13 years old a group of bigger boys fired a 4cm diameter 'gob stopper' from a black widow catapult into my nuts at a range of 25 yards. It was in the school corridor and I was standing with my back to the wall. The missile parted my scrotum, flattened both my balls as it passed between them, and impacted explosively on the wall behind me, driving splinters of hard candy back into my sack through the crotch of my trousers...

Now as a result of that accident my balls are the size of space hoppers. Sometimes I wish it had smacked into my cock as well.

When I was 13 years old a group of bigger boys fired a 4cm diameter 'gob stopper' from a black widow catapult into my nuts at a range of 25 yards. It was in the school corridor and I was standing with my back to the wall. The missile parted my scrotum' date=' flattened both my balls as it passed between them, and impacted explosively on the wall behind me, driving splinters of hard candy back into my sack through the crotch of my trousers...

[/quote']

so that's why you have a high-pitched voice.

When I was 13 years old a group of bigger boys fired a 4cm diameter 'gob stopper' from a black widow catapult into my nuts at a range of 25 yards. It was in the school corridor and I was standing with my back to the wall. The missile parted my scrotum' date=' flattened both my balls as it passed between them, and impacted explosively on the wall behind me, driving splinters of hard candy back into my sack through the crotch of my trousers...

Now as a result of that accident my balls are the size of space hoppers. Sometimes I wish it had smacked into my cock as well.[/quote']

hahahahahahaha

Generaly starting riding a bmx, but hard to choose from these,

-A head on collision with a BMW 525 (old school style you know the square ones)

-Fractured elbow (YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!)

-Dislocated shoulder, (well when one of the guys relocated it for me using a lampost and a kind of half nelson wrestling move)

-Falling off the Vert ramp at the beach while pished with a broken ankle

- oh and getting 3 ribs, my nose, my other ankle broken and 17 stiches curtisy of the scary punk bouncers from the 13th note while at the last sepultura gig at the barras,(so much blood was spilt, ooooo the memories...............) - possibly that one actually

1) When I was 14 I fell off a rope swing' date=' dropped about 15 feet, stuck my arms out and both them snapped at once; on my left arm the break was so severe it pierced through the skin. I kid you not. Queue an operation and 6 weeks of "hillarious" slapstick moments involving not being able to use either arm properly.

(Yes, I could wipe my arse)

[/quote']

I did the very same thing when i was 8 the worst thing was it happened on the first day of the summer holidays, and unlike you i couldnt wipe my own arse for 2 months as the casts were up to my shoulders.