aberdeen-music

What Cd's have you been buying recently?

Paranoid Android

Ryan Adams - Easy Tiger

It's OK - still take a few spins to fully get I think, but the best track by a mile is a re-working of a Heartbreaker-era track.....

It took a few listens for me to think anything of it. One of the songs is basically "Hard now that its over" rewritten though... There are four or five really good songs on it.

It took a few listens for me to think anything of it. One of the songs is basically "Hard now that its over" rewritten though... There are four or five really good songs on it.

Had a few listens and I think its not very good at all. I'm fed up of every Ryan Adams release being his "best since Heartbreaker" when its plainly not...

Ryan Adams has a lot of simillar songs. I think it's good, a helluva lot better than the pish he did with The Cardinals.

Out of interest, what's with the "best thing since Heartbreaker" tag that flies around? Surely Gold is a much better record?

Ryan Adams has a lot of simillar songs. I think it's good, a helluva lot better than the pish he did with The Cardinals.

Out of interest, what's with the "best thing since Heartbreaker" tag that flies around? Surely Gold is a much better record?

i think you will find this album is done with the cardnals but is billed as solo!

I bought the Chems album toady too - quite like it, and was thinking about listening to them "back in the day" in Physics at the back of the class with you Clusk, just prior to actually giving ol' Blacky a piss-induced heart attack....

The man was a bearded moron. I mean honestly, wasting an entire class arguing with me about whether or not I'd managed to wire a plug properly (I had, I ain't no corky).

I've listened to it a couple of times in the car on the way to work and back and it's pretty good, although that salmon song is just rubbish.