aberdeen-music

Lamest Band Of The Year Award

Paulscoconutass

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mtv/kerrang kids are a joke, alot of the aberdeen music scene is a joke.

Far too many people like bands that are nothing more than a musical trend with no creativity.

I really dont give a fuck about aberdeen and it's scener twats anymore. This is why there are so many crap turnouts at alot of non profile bands, doesnt matter how talented they are only

thing that matters to alot of you is some fucking feature in mtv/kerrang. You people need to get out more and hear alternate styles, this scene is so samey and a cliche.

I really do feel sorry for the promoters that put on bands that have an alternate sound lets face it, you people dont appreciate what they do, alot of you will stick to your trend and not bother your asses to find out about new ideas musically.

Even when i have tried to introduce new ideas on this forum with great bands such as oceansize, nine inch nails, tool, halo. You people show no interest and dont bother giving any feed back, yet when such utter crap like good charlotte or some other piece of shit band that has a profile, you all lap it up. It's not a promoter the aberdeen scene needs, its a puppet to the mtv/kerrang generation that feeds you all with a constant flood of shit that isnt musically challenging or creative.

You mtv/kerrang kids are a joke' date=' [b']alot [sic] of the aberdeen [sic] music scene is a joke.

Far too many people like bands that are nothing more than a musical trend with no creativity.

I really dont [sic] give a fuck about aberdeen [sic] and it's scener twats anymore. This is why there are so many crap turnouts at alot [sic] of non profile bands, doesnt [sic] matter how talented they are only

thing that matters to alot [sic] of you is some fucking feature in mtv/kerrang. You people need to get out more and hear alternate styles, this scene is so samey and a cliche.

I really do feel sorry for the promoters that put on bands that have an alternate sound lets face it, you people dont [sic] appreciate what they do, alot [sic] of you will stick to your trend and not bother your asses to find out about new ideas musically.

Even when i have tried to introduce new ideas on this forum with great bands such as oceansize, nine inch nails, tool, halo. You people show no interest and dont [sic] bother giving any feed back, yet when such utter crap like good charlotte or some other piece of shit band that has a profile, you all lap it up. It's not a promoter the aberdeen [sic] scene needs, its a puppet to the mtv/kerrang generation that feeds you all with a constant flood of shit that isnt [sic] musically challenging or creative.

Congratulations, you've just made yourself #1 Ass-Hat in my books, you think bands like tool and nine inch nails are 'new ideas' to forum members... hahahahahaha You must be such a fucking pleb, the post in the quote makes you look like one of the most stupid and retarded user on these boards.

Why do you think this site's so popular? Why do you think there are thousands of registered users? It's because our scene's pretty fucking ace, and it's got a pretty big base, and what the fuck does it matter if people listen to MTV / Kerrang - it's not as if NIN. Tool and all your 'new idea' bands are never on MTV2 or Kerrang.

P.S. I also feel bad about highlighting all you spelling and grammar errors, but if you're going to act more musically advanced than most of the forum users... at least try to look it.

You disrepectfull [sIC] little cunt' date=' hope people laugh when you die so you can learn some respect[/quote']

I also just realise how stupid this is, how's he going to learn respect when he's dead? Tool.

You mtv/kerrang kids are a joke' date=' alot of the aberdeen music scene is a joke.

I really dont give a fuck about aberdeen and it's scener twats anymore. This is why there are so many crap turnouts at alot of non profile bands, doesnt matter how talented they are only

thing that matters to alot of you is some fucking feature in mtv/kerrang. You people need to get out more and hear alternate styles, this scene is so samey and a cliche.

I really do feel sorry for the promoters that put on bands that have an alternate sound lets face it, you people dont appreciate what they do, alot of you will stick to your trend and not bother your asses to find out about new ideas musically.

Even when i have tried to introduce new ideas on this forum with great bands such as oceansize, nine inch nails, tool, halo. You people show no interest and dont bother giving any feed back, yet when such utter crap like good charlotte or some other piece of shit band that has a profile, you all lap it up. It's not a promoter the aberdeen scene needs, its a puppet to the mtv/kerrang generation that feeds you all with a constant flood of shit that isnt musically challenging or creative.[/quote']

True

almost entirely....except there was a user once called Stripey who made totally electronical based music and he got some great reviews from poeple here. Even some who wanted to buy his stuff but he never sold any...just online downloads

(not birdman)

Well they remixed their album yet again and now hav some stupid rapper making it sound even worse than it was originally...fuckin sellout cunts who are only in it for the money!

how eloquently put...

Linkin park aren't the worst band of the year, they're the musical embarresment of the decade. I think the less we mention them the sooner everyone can forget them and start trying to make sense of their lives once again.

seriously though, it can't really be the darkness (as much as I wish it was) because all they've done this year is butcher that bandaid song with their half arsed mock-70's guitar lines. My vote's on Keane, I don't think I've ever been as bored listening to a song as when one of their identikit, shitty, hollyoaks-indy ballads comes on the radio. Also, Goldie Lookin Chain are fucking shite as well.

how eloquently put...

Linkin park aren't the worst band of the year' date=' they're the musical embarresment of the decade. I think the less we mention them the sooner everyone can forget them and start trying to make sense of their lives once again.

seriously though, it can't really be the darkness (as much as I wish it was) because all they've done this year is butcher that bandaid song with their half arsed mock-70's guitar lines. My vote's on Keane, I don't think I've ever been as bored listening to a song as when one of their identikit, shitty, hollyoaks-indy ballads comes on the radio. Also, Goldie Lookin Chain are fucking shite as well.[/quote']

very ...very well said

Congratulations' date=' you've just made yourself #1 Ass-Hat in my books, you think bands like tool and nine inch nails are 'new ideas' to forum members... hahahahahaha You must be such a fucking pleb, the post in the quote makes you look like one of the most stupid and retarded user on these boards.

Why do you think this site's so popular? Why do you think there are thousands of registered users? It's because our scene's pretty fucking ace, and it's got a pretty big base, and what the fuck does it matter if people listen to MTV / Kerrang - it's not as if NIN. Tool and all your 'new idea' bands are never on MTV2 or Kerrang.

P.S. I also feel bad about highlighting all you spelling and grammar errors, but if you're going to act more musically advanced than most of the forum users... at least try to look it.

I also just realise how stupid this is, how's he going to learn respect when he's dead? Tool.[/quote']

You dare say tool and nine inch nails don't add new ideas musically? Get a clue, you don't know shit.(yeah look at the spelling if it makes you fucking happy) then again i really don't know why i have to correct my spelling to the likes of you, especially since you are part of the problem why the aberdeen gig scene gets poor turnouts for musically different bands, fuck off you little mtv whore.

I guess i expected backlash from the likes of you. People who point out grammar errors have no arguement to the real point made. Yet again you missed the point when i stated tool and nin are new ideas, to anyone with a brain it means that musically they are something creative, different and thus have no place in this forum as whenever the later are mentioned they barely get a mention from this scene, that's why i made the comparison as when a thread like good charlotte gets pages. Yet another claim that there alot of people on this forum who don't appreciate real talent and would rather listen to bands that do nothing musically and make the scene dull, for the only reason that this shit is promoted on mtv/kerrang.

I'm retarded, you need to get a musical education boy and stop being part of the scene problem in aberdeen. Popular? I've noticed the site has had less activity posting wise.

I guess you had to come out with the world "popular", quite predictable from a mtv/kerrang whore, guess that's what life means to you. Thousands of users, heh.

Do your homework and then you would realise how much of them actually post.

You failed to miss the point, i stated mtv/kerrang as a standard because alot of these people won't look at anything else, how narrowminded. Then that stat is reflected in the aberdeen gig scene.

Tool oh that's original, try something new. Must be that tool as a band will always be more

talented that any of your's.

That big post.... and you still look like a pap. I didn't say Tool and NIN aren't bringing new ideas to music, when you said...

"Even when i have tried to introduce new ideas on this forum with great bands such as oceansize, nine inch nails, tool, halo. You people show no interest"

... to me, that's like saying you're the only person that listens to these bands, which is a massive pile of shit because they're not exactly underground. As for your talent jargon, I too have a lot of favoured bands - very talented - but nobody would post anything about them because they haven't made it big yet, it's part of life and music; stop crying. Get myself a musical education? Got myself a Higher music qualification... I know and appreciate good music every time I hear it, and as for your 'scene problem', that is an entirely different argument on it's own.. I just wish I had the time and funds to go to every gig, but it's not the case.

Your last comment about tool being better than any of my bands... it hurt me so deep that I'm quitting music all together, I just wish my spare-time hobby band were better than full-time professional musicians.... tool.

You dare say tool and nine inch nails don't add new ideas musically? Get a clue' date=' you don't know shit.(yeah look at the spelling if it makes you fucking happy) then again i really don't know why i have to correct my spelling to the likes of you, especially since you are part of the problem why the aberdeen gig scene gets poor turnouts for musically different bands, fuck off you little mtv whore.

I guess i expected backlash from the likes of you. People who point out grammar errors have no arguement to the real point made. Yet again you missed the point when i stated tool and nin are new ideas, to anyone with a brain it means that musically they are something creative, different and thus have no place in this forum as whenever the later are mentioned they barely get a mention from this scene, that's why i made the comparison as when a thread like good charlotte gets pages. Yet another claim that there alot of people on this forum who don't appreciate real talent and would rather listen to bands that do nothing musically and make the scene dull, for the only reason that this shit is promoted on mtv/kerrang.

I'm retarded, you need to get a musical education boy and stop being part of the scene problem in aberdeen. Popular? I've noticed the site has had less activity posting wise.

I guess you had to come out with the world "popular", quite predictable from a mtv/kerrang whore, guess that's what life means to you. Thousands of users, heh.

Do your homework and then you would realise how much of them actually post.

You failed to miss the point, i stated mtv/kerrang as a standard because alot of these people won't look at anything else, how narrowminded. Then that stat is reflected in the aberdeen gig scene.

Tool oh that's original, try something new. Must be that tool as a band will always be more

talented that any of your's.[/quote']

I actually can't believe i wasted my time reading this pile of shite right through.Infact, I'm not even going to bother saying why its shite, it just is. If you disagree, then you are wrong. :moody:

Ironic is the fact that you go on about how arrogant people are because they don't appreciate real talent, yet you are the arrogant one for stating that you think everything that an MTV2 or Kerrang! viewer likes is too popular and should be discarded because its not supporting underground bands. Yes, it really is quite funny this coming from a NIN fan, who you most likely heard of due to some form of media like the radio or music television, and have probably sold millions of albums. nah, i didn't think it made much sense either :up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Napalm death are great shut your mouth you ass

They sure were, right up until "Mentally Murdered", when Lee and Bill left the band and they haven't done jack since.

You mtv/kerrang kids are a joke' date=' alot of the aberdeen music scene is a joke.

Even when i have tried to introduce new ideas on this forum with great bands such as oceansize, nine inch nails, tool, halo. You people show no interest and dont bother giving any feed back, yet when such utter crap like good charlotte or some other piece of shit band that has a profile, you all lap it up. It's not a promoter the aberdeen scene needs, its a puppet to the mtv/kerrang generation that feeds you all with a constant flood of shit that isnt musically challenging or creative.[/quote']

oh dear, not again...

SHUT THE FUCK UP

SHUT THE FUCK UP

SHUT THE FUCK UP

SHUT THE FUCK UP

SHUT THE FUCK UP

jesus! dont you realise pretty much everyone who posts here thinks your an idiot?

SHUT THE FUCK UP

SHUT THE FUCK UP

SHUT THE FUCK UP

SHUT THE FUCK UP

SHUT THE FUCK UP