aberdeen-music

Lamest Band Of The Year Award

Paulscoconutass

I may have missed the point' date=' but what does me reviewing or commenting on a band have to with your concern about promoters?[/quote']

My original point was made because i feel people are way too relunctant to try new ideas out.

Don't you think people's musical taste's as a whole in the aberdeen scene are too similar?

This has a follow on effect on the gig scene aswell

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My original point was made because i feel people are way too relunctant to try new ideas out.

Don't you think people's musical taste's as a whole in the aberdeen scene are too similar?

This has a follow on effect on the gig scene aswell

But people like what they like, music al taste is musical taste. And whereas i ageee that the majority of people on here are ina certain grouping musically, its not true of everyone in aberdeen, just the poeple who post here.

Cheers

Stuart

The Darkness... I went crazy when they closed the night at T in the Park. How DARE they follow Muse with that smarmy novelty act?!

i may not be in a position to comment as i was thouroghly out of my face but weren't muse playing at the same time as the darkness?

i'm sure the fireworks from the darkness' closure went off at the same time as plug in baby's intro no?

Why do people come up with "lamest band of the year"?

Maybe it's because its an interesting topic, and it also promotes arguments. If everyone were to agree that everything musically is wonderful, it would be a pretty boring 'all music discussion' board, eh?

Why is promoting arguments necessary? Why is anything necessary?

Why are we here? what's the point of living? :rolleyes:

I didn't say promoting arguments was necessary. what the fuck are you talking about o_O

• 8 years later...