Lamest Band Of The Year Award

Paulscoconutass

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rainbow-Bunny
Originally posted by Camie:

Hippy?? If its just a message board then shouldnt you eb agreeign with the person that said that you shouldnt care about others opinions.

You aint making sense at all!:dunce:

Shut up.

Originally posted by Camie:

Hippy?? If its just a message board then shouldnt you eb agreeign with the person that said that you shouldnt care about others opinions.

You aint making sense at all!:dunce:

He said "its a messageboard" not "its just a messageboard".

Try reading.

Originally posted by Zombie Re-Munched:

i can only assume that if Josef Stalin had lived for at least 15 years more, he would've been wearing a tye-dye furry Russian soidierhat and smoking a huge fat doob while listening to some Jefferson Airplane and Mamas And Papas toooons as he planned the grisly assassinations of left-wing dissidents and the cruel Gulag prison incarcerations of opinionated uberliberal wankers.

But what a lovely old man he'd be.

Guest Zombie Re-Munched
Originally posted by Bob:

But what a lovely old man he'd be.

Yeah he was a lovely man was Stalin.

The Russian health service was at its most prolific during his reign because when a doctor diagnosed you as "ill", they would prescribe a gunshot to the brain.

There were never any waiting queues for operations and hospital beds during his time.

And he was emo.

what made him emo? i can't recall seeing any photos of him in tight jeans, a dark t-shirt or Vans...or with thick glasses and a moppy slick black 'do.....his carcass is preserved in Moscow somewhere, i'll go and see.....

lol...poor emo people....they love to argue.

But we cannot argue back...they may cry on us..

Originally posted by RomanChrome:

People who like the Darkness have a strong need for regurgitated and bland music.

That's crap. The Darkness has given the music industry a much needed kick up the arse, they have a great attitude, put on great shows, shit all over any emo band, brought back smiles on peoples faces & have worked hard to get where they are now if you actually know a bit of background about them. :rolleyes:

Guest Zombie Re-Munched
Originally posted by scottNP:

what made him emo? i can't recall seeing any photos of him in tight jeans, a dark t-shirt or Vans...or with thick glasses and a moppy slick black 'do.....his carcass is preserved in Moscow somewhere, i'll go and see.....

Its Vladimir Ilyich Lenin you're thinking of, i think they would've gotten all emo if they had preserved Stalin's body.

lenin.jpg

Dunno why they made Lenin wear that boring suit, surely they could modernise his corpse a bit, stick a Funeral For A Friend or a MovieLife t-shirt on him, a pair of pedal pushers, some Van trainers and put some studenty specs on him for fuck's sake, and a copy of a Taking Back Sunday CD in his cold dead hand.

In fact, they should just use his corpse to advertise emo records. I am sure he wouldn't mind.

Communism was political emo anyway.

thankfully danny i ken ur nae emo and so we winna have to take the piss out of you to the point where we include former fascist soviet union leaders in the argument...

also, what about other great dictators?

Hiter, Mussolini? George Bush.....

i reckon margaret thatcher listened to very basic emo (or Post-Hardcore as those involved call it...i call it gay)

Originally posted by Stephen:

I really have to question why emo has to come into every convo these days ?(

I like the old emo jest now and again but not for sticking up for The Darkness...at least emo is attempting something new without borrowing <blatantly stealing> from every pre-90's style of rock...great The Darkness play rock but do we really need all the cheesy cliche's to cheapen the experience!

Guest highroller

ScottNP - Oh my..you are so funny...Really!! God, I cant believe you said "really? I thought it was a camel!" Fuck...get letterman on the phone...ScottNP needs his own slot...its such fresh material...Fuck off you loser!!

Camie - whatever mate....you always seem to have a hair up your ass where i am concerned...If i wasnt in either Quik or Weapon you would LOVE both and thats a fact...maybe youre another person who thinks i fucked your mum so have a problem that stems from nowhere with me...Ive also seen your little gay pro board forum thingy on your little boyish website and the heading is "non-emo stylings" or something!! Obviously you took that from me having "confident emo-stylings" as my user text for a while....! In the words of the prophets WAKE UP WAKE UP...as if i'd actually use that in seriousness...it was a description that Drakes gave us and I thought it was funny...you didnt get the irony...I mean anyone knows an "emo" band doesnt EVER call themselves "emo"...thats just such a punk rock faux pas and against all posturings that My minds weapon have...duhhhh!!! l.o.s.e.r!

Kris (zombie fit-ever!!) You bore me now! You used to REALLY wind me up...then you didnt but I found your constant attempts to "stir things up" and create mischief quite amusing! Then recently i found myself reading your posts and thinking to myself "thats really ALL he comes on here for...thats actually quite awful and pitiful"...thats your ONLY purpose for coming on here. Like a leach on the music scene who deosnt actually do anything...not even a gig goer...Jesus...im so sorry for you!

Its all good...ciao for now!

xbenx

Guest stuartmaxwell

ben, for the sake of your sanity-chill the fuck out and stop getting wound up, people like scottnp are entitled to their opinions even if they are not funny, you let yourself get caught up too much-its only a messageboard

oh aye, and zombie is a gig goer, he goes to lots of gigs accross the (broad?) spectrum of genres in aberdeen, unlike those with closed minds who go to gigs in kef and drakes only

Guest highroller

I'm totally chilled!!

Its more likely a post like yours to be honest that will wind me up...Im sat here at my desk at work and i'm perfectly relaxed.

I felt that I wanted to address these three people...you chill out...ill say what I want....remember...its a message board as you informed me...yeah mate?

Originally posted by stuartmaxwell:

ben, for the sake of your sanity-chill the fuck out and stop getting wound up, people like scottnp are entitled to their opinions even if they are not funny, you let yourself get caught up too much-its only a messageboard

oh aye, and zombie is a gig goer, he goes to lots of gigs accross the (broad?) spectrum of genres in aberdeen, unlike those with closed minds who go to gigs in kef and drakes only

Naa let Ben have his rants. His exlimation mark filled retorts are ammusing to read.

Broad spectrum? I didn't think Drakes and Kef were genre specific venues?