aberdeen-music

Anatomy for Beginners

Dayeth

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was going to begin a similar thread...

It's hard to actually listen and take in the "education" part when you're watching them peeling a man's skin off.

If their skin peels off it means you had the oven turned up too high... still good with spring onion, cucumber, plum sauce, and pancakes though. Mmmmm. and a fine chianti.

Jesus' date=' that's disgusting, I feel quite ill. Good God man, Chianti??? Chilean Sauvignon, surely?[/quote']

Of course you are right. Man is white meat therefore goes better with white wine. Sauvignon would fit the bill nicely for a relatively light and summery dish like this. Although personally I would plump for a '96 Sancerre rather than Chilean.

Hannibal Lechter had no taste. WTF is a farver bean anyway?

Any suggestion for a suitable accompanyment to barbecued child with roast red peppers and potato salad? Summers coming and I've got some charcoal brickettes just itching to go, and the neighbours kids are getting fatter by the day.

Guest haigyman

gentiles is a word though

Gentiles

(Heb. Gym; Gr. ethne, ethnikoi, Hellenes; Vulg. Gentes, Gentiles, Graeci).

A word of Latin origin and usually employed in the plural. In the English versions of both Testaments it collectively designates the nations distinct from the Jewish people. The basis of this distinction is that, as descendants of Abraham, the Jews considered themselves, and were in fact, before the coming of Christ, the chosen people of God. As the non-Jewish nations did not worship the true God and generally indulged in immoral practices, the term Gym "Gentiles" has often times in the Sacred Writings, in the Talmud, etc., a disparaging meaning. Since the spread of Christianity, the word Gentiles designates, in theological parlance, those who are neither Jews nor Christians. In the United States, the Mormons use it of persons not belonging to their sect. See PROSELYTES.

Pious is hebrew for 'with sideburns'. Impious is hebrew for 'without sideburns'. Devout jewish men sport long sideburns which is where the modern use of the word is dervied from.

Whenever I see someone with shaved sideburns I refer to them as impious.

This is all true.

gentiles is a word though

Gentiles

(Heb. Gym; Gr. ethne' date=' ethnikoi, Hellenes; Vulg. Gentes, Gentiles, Graeci).

A word of Latin origin and usually employed in the plural. In the English versions of both Testaments it collectively designates the nations distinct from the Jewish people. The basis of this distinction is that, as descendants of Abraham, the Jews considered themselves, and were in fact, before the coming of Christ, the chosen people of God. As the non-Jewish nations did not worship the true God and generally indulged in immoral practices, the term Gym "Gentiles" has often times in the Sacred Writings, in the Talmud, etc., a disparaging meaning. Since the spread of Christianity, the word Gentiles designates, in theological parlance, those who are neither Jews nor Christians. In the United States, the Mormons use it of persons not belonging to their sect. See PROSELYTES.[/quote']

I was quite impressed that the balls were still intact, after having the scrote pulled away from them...

the show is interesting, but a bit too slapstick (the pre sewn skin, being quickly hacked off, doesn't look too good for being "professional").

thank fuck the english professor is there, give it some gravitas...

other wise it'd just be like watching "Lord Tempo" from terrahawks ripping into a corpse

tempo-1.jpg

i freaked out, called my mum who told me when she was at uni she had to put her hand in a bucket of (hands, muscles, arms) and identify the parts on it...a pick and mix if you will!

It didnt much comfort me, me and my flatmate just sat in horror, watching and covering our eyes at the same time. I had to leave.

Hey at least the dead guy was passionate about science when he was alive, so yknow...emmm no!

it was pretty interesting, although it I think it would help if the german guy didn't look like the creepiest man on earth. Forget the dead body, it was the anatomist that freaked me out the most.

Was most amused by the very naked man with the well formed biceps standing next to them, coyly cupping his bits.

And then I watched The Fly after. I had a very gory evening. :D